QSC Nightmare $670 5 weeks saying they not received Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracey I have some sympathy for your frustration as a Vendor. I have none at all for your attempt to shift blame from your failure to follow the Vendor Rules.

HOWEVER, your suggestion that a single SELLER RESPONSE THREAD per incident be posted in Vendor Connection is a GOOD ONE, and I support the idea. It would be efficient communication both ways, and, would avoid broadcasting a load of usually unnecessary drama all over the forum.

It may be better to steer these member Incident Report Threads and the related vendor responses into a newly created Forum specifically for the purpose of efficiently achieving resolutions for specific member problems.

The most effective way to achieve that, Tracey, is for you to request it from the only person here who can make a difference - @ZippityDooDah
Added this to my suggestion in Suggestion thread

Vendor Connection Cleanup/Consolidation?​

https://glp1forum.com/threads/vendor-connection-cleanup-consolidation.1067/post-13229

Sometimes I wish I could downvote some of y’all’s nitpicking rule enforcing posts. It’s starting to feel like the “other” forum with all the rules.
We're not expecting people to talk in code or keep things hush hush. We just want better organization so that information is easier to find and also to prevent spamming.

We're not expecting people to talk in code or keep things hush hush. We just want better organization so that information is easier to find and also to prevent spamming.
Better organization is always welcomed.

But for someone to complain about seeing QSC’s promo 4 times is ridiculous. Just scroll on by it. That’s what I usually do with the many comments or threads I don’t like. Today, I just felt like saying something that was bothering me (instead of scrolling on by).

But for someone to complain about seeing QSC’s promo 4 times is ridiculous. Just scroll on by it. That’s what I usually do with the many comments or threads I don’t like. Today, I just felt like saying something that was bothering me (instead of scrolling on by).
You aren't doing it now and you could. Dragging everything out with even more irrelevant comentary.

I agree with you in principle but a site that accepts vendors spamming sales copy all over it isn’t really ideal. There is a lot of daylight between “call yourself RS and don’t discuss vendors” and “marketing free for all where vendors can dilute complaint threads with promo ads.” Shouldn’t be too hard for daddy gonk to come up with some policy that prevents tons of spam but also isn’t overbearing.

Y’all need to pull on your big people pants and go for a walk. It’s barely even fall and yet all this bickering?

I can see selling Depends in a 'Crapped my Pants" thread but a QSC Promo on a " QSC Nightmare" thread? I wouldn't think to look there...

I have learned these promos sell out quickly (AND oversell and take your $ anyway) so the vendor can list promos above urinals and sell out instantly. I've also noticed there's no uniformity in cross-posting promos, sell outs between forums (and this one IMO is by far the best) So I prefer vendor's who list in the vendor section here over linking to an Alibaba made in China (duh) pile of vials next to a pic of an emptied dust buster.

Off to the "Introduce Yourself" thread...

If you read thru it wasn't a nightmare. Or it was but it was his own fault and he doesn't have the decency to change the title of the thread.
I had a long discussion about a similar topic on a way larger board. Ultimately, most large boards end up having a function where you can’t edit after x minutes or hours. In order to keep the board honest and to avoid vendors having bad comments removed/edited with “payoffs”.

While it is unfortunate, it is clearly admitted by OP in a later post that the error was on his side.

And for the sake of understanding how the vendor operates, following the thread from a-z is better for a new user picking vendors.

the post could likely have been avoided by a more hands-on customer service, so there should be no need to change it

If you read thru it wasn't a nightmare. Or it was but it was his own fault and he doesn't have the decency to change the title of the thread.
I thought you can only edit and change the title of the thread within so many hours/days of posting it. I tried to change the title of one of my threads posted last week and I no longer have the edit option.

The bank send the money back automatically when the wise transfers are unsuccessful.
And if they don't? Then will you call?

Because every time I call your bank, they say they will only speak to you. And today Wise is telling me that I need to forward your bank records from Sept. 3 on to prove that the transfers weren't deposited. All this could be cleared up with one phone call by YOU.
Here's the number: 1 888 248 4226
Press 0 until you get a human. Let them know if you need a translator.

***My only error was choosing "checking" instead of "savings." Consider adding that detail to your banking info for future sales.
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 2.50.28 PM.png

And if they don't? Then will you call?

Because every time I call your bank, they say they will only speak to you. And today Wise is telling me that I need to forward your bank records from Sept. 3 on to prove that the transfers weren't deposited. All this could be cleared up with one phone call by YOU.
Here's the number: 1 888 248 4226
Press 0 until you get a human. Let them know if you need a translator.

***My only error was choosing "checking" instead of "savings." Consider adding that detail to your banking info for future sales.
View attachment 2158
They can't call if they don't own the account ;) who was the recipient when you sent the money? in my case it wasn't QSC.. but what looks like a "partner company' (there are other names for this too LOL).. ... so they can't call if it isn't their account..

FWIW I did read the whole thread. I'm commenting on promo placement and if the forum has a choice spot for vendors to post promos that's where I want to look for them. Not miss out on a good deal because butter is in the beer isle. I agree he totally should change the name of the thread if he can! I had an experience with another vendor recently selling out and not posting it everywhere they plastered their promo (even after it sold out!)

I made a QSC purchase halfway through reading this thread and if all goes well it will be the least I've paid per mg for Tirz... Thanks to y'all I went into it with eyes wide open and haven't been called anything but "dear" so far. Big thanks for all the input and lessons learned here 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back