QSC Order no Alibaba payment

Zigford

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been in contact with tracy recently from Qingdao Sigma, and she mentioned that they no longer use alibaba as a payment method. I'm a bit hesitant as its usually the safest way of payment, and methods like bank transfer or Crypto make it hard to get a refund.

Anyone had trouble getting product from QSC before? Any suggestions and advice would be great!

Hey guys,

I've been in contact with tracy recently from Qingdao Sigma, and she mentioned that they no longer use alibaba as a payment method. I'm a bit hesitant as its usually the safest way of payment, and methods like bank transfer or Crypto make it hard to get a refund.

Anyone had trouble getting product from QSC before? Any suggestions and advice would be great!
Tracy is a dude and you would do well to look elsewhere.

Alibaba is pretty much going away as a payment option for the Chinese suppliers. People are going to have to get comfortable with the idea of paying via crypto as more and more payment methods become unavailable. Even wire transfers are starting to become problematic because of too many people putting things like "payment for peptides", "tirzepatide", and "steroids" as the reason for the transfer.

Fwiw.. I recently ordered from Suri at Wuhan Innotech, and she accepts wiseapp payment. Super easy.. I downloaded the app and linked my credit card. Took 3 minutes. Was 8 days to my door after I paid. Service was good. I have not tried the product yet. My very first order, I paid with crypto, and for me, being completely new to it, it was an absolute nightmare. Never again. I lost about 40 bucks too, somewhere out there in the stupid block chain. No way to get it back. Lol.

In that case, would you say using banm transfers a reliable method for payment @ZippityDooDah? The main thing Im worried about is if I dont get the product and have no way to have my payment refunded. Has anyone had trouble or a bad experience with Tracy in the past?

In that case, would you say using banm transfers a reliable method for payment @ZippityDooDah? The main thing Im worried about is if I dont get the product and have no way to have my payment refunded. Has anyone had trouble or a bad experience with Tracy in the past?
IMHO it's not going to really matter. Wires will be a little easier for some people who don't want to get involved with crypto, but they offer no protection either.

People really need to get used to the idea that using a credit/debit card to buy their gray-market drugs from China is quickly becoming impossible, and that sometimes they're going to lose their money. No different from buying heroin or cocaine from a dealer on the corner.

alibaba do forbidden anabolics, but still can be a payment method
but only works as a payment only
no any products mention allowed there
beside btc and wise do convneint

I had a rough time paying with crypto. I caught BTC on a crash and kept having to purchase more and transfer to my wallet. I purchased from Tracy on 4/13. Asked about tracking a week later. As of today it is on its way to the destination country. I have also purchased two other shipments through alibaba with payment through them. One should be here middle of May and the other should be here this week.

Man I feel your pain with the crypto. I lost about 50 bucks and 3 hours of time all said and done, because of the fees and the value going up and down bullshit. It was nuts. To make matters worse, because of the fact that I kept having to buy more, my credit card locked me out after 3 hits. Then I had to call, be on hold for 20 minutes, etc. Then setting up a wallet, and a 2 factor verification on my phone, etc etc... I will never do that again. It would have been more efficient to buy a boat, sail to china, pick it up, and sail back.

Alibaba is pretty much going away as a payment option for the Chinese suppliers. People are going to have to get comfortable with the idea of paying via crypto as more and more payment methods become unavailable. Even wire transfers are starting to become problematic because of too many people putting things like "payment for peptides", "tirzepatide", and "steroids" as the reason for the transfer.
Don't you have to claim that on taxes, I thought I seen something on tax forms about if done crypto or bitcoin transactions

Don't you have to claim that on taxes, I thought I seen something on tax forms about if done crypto or bitcoin transactions
Yes and I'm still figuring that out as I go along. Fortunately the crypto exchanges are like brokerage firms and they provide you with a statement for all your transactions in a tax year, but actually dealing with how those transactions are reconciled etc. I'm leaving to an accountant.

Hey guys after looking through the posts I gave QSC a shot and ordered from them last week. However, until now there's not been a reply from Tracy confirming my transaction from Wise yet, so my product still hasn't been shipped. I'm curious as to how long it took for you guys to get confirmation after payment, as she said it takes the finance department 3~5 days to confirm remittance.

Hey guys after looking through the posts I gave QSC a shot and ordered from them last week. However, until now there's not been a reply from Tracy confirming my transaction from Wise yet, so my product still hasn't been shipped. I'm curious as to how long it took for you guys to get confirmation after payment, as she said it takes the finance department 3~5 days to confirm remittance.
Most of China was off last week for their labor day holiday, so they're probably still running a bit behind.

Typically, as long as you followed the payment instructions, Tracy doesn't actually send a payment confirmation, but you'll eventually receive a tracking number which serves as both payment and shipping confirmation.

I paid thru bank transfer on 4/30 and still no confirmation or tracking.

bank transfer only works when working days, May 1st to May 5th is holiday in CHina, i guess as this reason but 3/4days after holiday now, should be ok, so u can ask ur bank or ur receiver about it

Hey just an update so Tracy got back to me today and said they confirmed the payment and sent the product, just waiting on the freight forwarder to send in the tracking number. Id say the delays are most likely due to labor day and if you shoot them a text again theyll let you know!

Hey just an update so Tracy got back to me today and said they confirmed the payment and sent the product, just waiting on the freight forwarder to send in the tracking number. Id say the delays are most likely due to labor day and if you shoot them a text again theyll let you know!
They finally sent me a tracking number after I asked yesterday.

Took me like 14 days to get . Quality seems good so far . Takes them around 4 to ship. Google “china post tracking “ I was able to track mine across the entire route

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back