QSC Orders

Phenixrae

Registered
Reaction score
Am I being a little paranoid? I see others that have placed the same orders with QSC after me and yet their items are being delivered before mine. Is there some sort of FIFO order or is it random chance? (End rant,I’ll go sit in the corner and continue to wait.)

How long has it been and are you in the US? I order other things from China and it’s a crap shoot. It’s not Q’s fault, It’s the shipping companies. As a rule of thumb, it can always be up to 4 weeks.

It’s been 22 days since receiving tracking. I am stateside. I paid through Alibaba, so I’m a little worried about the shipping protect ruining out there. Hopefully, it will just show up. Thank you for the info!

It’s been 22 days since receiving tracking. I am stateside. I paid through Alibaba, so I’m a little worried about the shipping protect ruining out there. Hopefully, it will just show up. Thank you for the info!
Uggg that’s frustrating. I’m sorry to hear that. I did have that happen once with a package from China and magically it started moving. Is it actually stuck somewhere? What does your tracking say?

The way the shipping works with the re-ship service can be a bit puzzling at times, including how newer orders can be delivered before older orders. I suspect it has to do with the routing methods used to get the larger packages containing the individual orders into the US for final distribution into the postal system. Customs clearance is also a disorganized mess most of the time and I've had it happen with container loads from China where the one that was offloaded first ends up taking longer than the one that got offloaded a week later.

Their usual guidance is 3-4 weeks for US re-ship orders from China. And, if you didn't already know this, you can also often get additional tracking information using https://www.trackingmore.com/ltexp-tracking.html and putting in the USPS tracking number.

ETA can be very random, it can be 10 days, 20 days, sometimes 30 days and more up to 50 days, the trackings do not show any useful information because it's just electronic info about processing centers etc... the real updates start only the last week before it becomes out for delivery

Wouldn’t sweat it.

I just had a strange experience ordering from QSC. I ordered from Tracy via WhatsApp (10x30mg tirz and 10x10mg bac water) on Tuesday and paid with Apple Pay (Alibaba).

I just got a USPS notification that it’s being delivered to me on Saturday?

From what I’m reading about everyone else’s experiences, how is it possible I went from order to delivery in 4 days?

I just had a strange experience ordering from QSC. I ordered from Tracy via WhatsApp (10x30mg tirz and 10x10mg bac water) on Tuesday and paid with Apple Pay (Alibaba).

From what I’m reading about everyone else’s experiences, how is it possible I went from order to delivery in 4 days?
It likely shipped domestic, they do have some stocked in the US.

Congrats, are you sure it was 30 mg you ordered?

If it's not a tracking number that I gave you by whatsaap, then it's not yours

Was it in the US warehouse?

Mine came from China in 8 days but I suspect I was timed when a batch was coming and the reshipper is in LA where I am so that shaves days.

Was it in the US warehouse?

Mine came from China in 8 days but I suspect I was timed when a batch was coming and the reshipper is in LA where I am so that shaves days.
It turns out what I received initially was just the BAC water, which came from a US warehouse. The 300mg (10x30mg) Tirz arrived last Friday from China.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back