Raw veggies

Steamed broccoli is my go to with dinner about 5 nights a week. Raw baby carrots had been my crunchy snack of choice until I realized how much sugar they contained along with some unpleasant digestive side-effects. 🤪

Bro it was so fucking bad. I ate a head of raw broccoli Wednesday. I was burping broccoli until Friday. I strongly considered going to the hospital Thursday I was miserable. I was so close to just forcing myself to throw it all up. My stomach and digestive track was totally stuck.

The only reason I didn't throw it up I was worried about how much of it hadn't been digested and was worried about choking on my own vomit lmao.

Bro it was so fucking bad. I ate a head of raw broccoli Wednesday. I was burping broccoli until Friday. I strongly considered going to the hospital Thursday I was miserable. I was so close to just forcing myself to throw it all up. My stomach and digestive track was totally stuck.

The only reason I didn't throw it up I was worried about how much of it hadn't been digested and was worried about choking on my own vomit lmao.
Have you considered supplementing with Betaine HCL? It helps increase stomach acid. You take it before you eat & it starts the digestion juices flowing. It really helps with slowed digestion. And Broccoli is very hard to digest even cooked. Be careful friend.

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back