Recovery from hip surgery peptides reccs request

Reaction score
Hello!

I am currently awaiting partial hip surgery.
Any peptides recommendations for quicker recovery or to make my healing a smoother journey? much appreciated, i would like to read up and prepare myself. It helps with my fear and anxiety towards the upcoming surgery.

Hi
The two main peps for recovery tissue repair for injury are Tb500 BPC-157 . Known to be effective by athletes recovering from injury for years . Also GHK-CU is relatively new but making a name recently for skin rejuvenation but also used for tissue repair . Two that may be useful are sermorelin and tesamorelin .
The first two TB500 and BPC-157 are the best most tested and known to be effective for what you need .

Hi
The two main peps for recovery tissue repair for injury are Tb500 BPC-157 . Known to be effective by athletes recovering from injury for years . Also GHK-CU is relatively new but making a name recently for skin rejuvenation but also used for tissue repair . Two that may be useful are sermorelin and tesamorelin .
The first two TB500 and BPC-157 are the best most tested and known to be effective for what you need .
Thank you kindly. I have noticed ghk-cu mainly being sold in raw powder form. This might be because of where i am based too. Is this for external use only? Nasal sprays? Or do researchers filter it to be able to pin?

I would only use Injectable GHK its easier to dose and get genuine from the usual vendors here . It can be used topically . But the cosmetic industry has for hundred's of years told us to rub things on skin etc . Peptides as GLP1s are a whole new league of genuine results .

Thank you! This is a very informative yt
I would only use Injectable GHK its easier to dose and get genuine from the usual vendors here . It can be used topically . But the cosmetic industry has for hundred's of years told us to rub things on skin etc . Peptides as GLP1s are a whole new league of genuine results .

Interesting!

Thank you kindly. I have noticed ghk-cu mainly being sold in raw powder form. This might be because of where i am based too. Is this for external use only? Nasal sprays? Or do researchers filter it to be able to pin?
Just did a little research and the raw powder is to be added to creams for topical use.

I’ve seen people posting that they add GHK-CU to creams and apply topically. I’m very interested in this peptide
I’ve been using both SQ and topical. I am an absolute convert. I’ve used Botox, Retin A, etc.. I’m on a Tirz journey and was worried about excess skin. Nothing will really help but surgery but I’ve been astounded at the condition of my skin. My crepy area under my chin is noticeably reduced despite 30lbs of weight loss. I put the topical on my face, neck and my bat wings. I’m planning to use this regimen for the foreseeable future. My friends have noticed so just today, I ordered some 1 oz glass cosmetic jars from Amazon and I’m going to whip up a batch for my nearest and dearest. Some well known peppers have suggested ordering the cosmetic powder from AliExpress. I mix mine with The Ordinary HA Buffet. LOVE IT!

That’s GHK-Cu on the left. 😉
IMG_8393.jpeg

I’ve been using both SQ and topical. I am an absolute convert. I’ve used Botox, Retin A, etc.. I’m on a Tirz journey and was worried about excess skin. Nothing will really help but surgery but I’ve been astounded at the condition of my skin. My crepy area under my chin is noticeably reduced despite 30lbs of weight loss. I put the topical on my face, neck and my bat wings. I’m planning to use this regimen for the foreseeable future. My friends have noticed so just today, I ordered some 1 oz glass cosmetic jars from Amazon and I’m going to whip up a batch for my nearest and dearest. Some well known peppers have suggested ordering the cosmetic powder from AliExpress. I mix mine with The Ordinary HA Buffet. LOVE IT!

That’s GHK-Cu on the left. 😉
View attachment 947
I’m probably going to buy some raw powder with my next purchase! You look beautiful in both pics! I’ve got some years on you.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back