Reddit is Big Mad

YoYoFat

Reaction score
1729652072589.png

On the TirezepatideCompound sub, they won't let me even type the word!

View attachment 3070

On the TirezepatideCompound sub, they won't let me even type the word!
is that something that reddit itself put in place or is that something the subreddit mods can turn on themselves? because i get the sense that the mods are worried their subs are about to get nuked by reddit so they are trying to protect themselves. (i'm currently on a reddit timeout for posting about my grey shipment)

is that something that reddit itself put in place or is that something the subreddit mods can turn on themselves? because i get the sense that the mods are worried their subs are about to get nuked by reddit so they are trying to protect themselves. (i'm currently on a reddit timeout for posting about my grey shipment)
it's added by mods

I use old reddit and I can still post a comment with those words, the comment just gets auto removed

Ask @Stairmaster1 - he’s been banned a couple of times from his sub and can clarify the situation.

It's odd that they're so concerned about that when r/peptides exists and is a much larger and much older subreddit.
There's also a steroid reddit too. That's what makes me think eli lily and novo nordisk is controlling reddit. They don't seem to care about the other ones but they for sure don't want the prescription people finding out about gray market

There's also a steroid reddit too. That's what makes me think eli lily and novo nordisk is controlling reddit. They don't seem to care about the other ones but they for sure don't want the prescription people finding out about gray market
I don’t think they control it, but I do believe they are aware of it.

Hoping we eventually get a viable reddit alternative one of these days that's like the old reddit. Once reddit went all corpo everything fell apart.

Back