Refrigerated, then not refrigerated, then refrigerated again?

Sally-Matilda

Reaction score
I'm going out of town this weekend, and will be at a hotel when it's time to do my shot. I have reconstituted sema in the fridge right now. Is it ok to have it out of the fridge for 8 or 10 hours, then in the fridge for a couple of days, then out again on the way home, then back in the fridge at home? I can pack it in a little cooler if I need to, but it would be more convenient to just stash my supplies in my purse or suitcase.

I'm going out of town this weekend, and will be at a hotel when it's time to do my shot. I have reconstituted sema in the fridge right now. Is it ok to have it out of the fridge for 8 or 10 hours, then in the fridge for a couple of days, then out again on the way home, then back in the fridge at home? I can pack it in a little cooler if I need to, but it would be more convenient to just stash my supplies in my purse or suitcase.
I think it'll probably be fine as long as it doesn't see temperatures higher than around 85F.

FWIW, I bought one of these for a couple of trips I took recently and was very pleased with it: https://a.co/d/6VXF513

That is a great solution! Thanks for the link. I'm going to get one of those.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back