Research Lab section

Reaction score
Any chance we can get some of the topics in the Research Labs section opened up, specifically reviews and testing? Or maybe add some topics specifically geared towards source discussion?

Public Square seems to have become where everyone posts about basically everything. It may be helpful, maybe not (since people don't seem to use the Categories /Topics that are already in place 😂).

I am planning to have my tirz tested when it arrives and was wondering where to post the results. Someplace to do that would be great. If it is supposed to go in Public Square, that's cool too.

Any chance we can get some of the topics in the Research Labs section opened up, specifically reviews and testing? Or maybe add some topics specifically geared towards source discussion?

Public Square seems to have become where everyone posts about basically everything. It may be helpful, maybe not (since people don't seem to use the Categories /Topics that are already in place 😂).
I think that’s just a result of the forum not having fully matured yet.

If too many sections are added too early, it quickly feels empty 🙃

It would be nice to have a review, testing, buyer beware section.

Just so yall know you aren't intentionally being ignored. This type of site architecture stuff is all up to zippity, who is very slammed with real life stuff for the coming months. For now the reality is probably going to be that we work with the site as it is until he is able to dedicate some time and brainpower to it.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lena5550
Back