Reta supplier recommendations

jmart2532

Reaction score
Hi there everyone fairly new here. Looking for the best priced reta supplier that ships to Canada. Qsc has seemed to raise there prices lately and just curious if anyone has recommendations for a well priced reliable quality supplier with great shipping policy to Canada that has been proven reliable . Thankyou

Hi there everyone fairly new here. Looking for the best priced reta supplier that ships to Canada. Qsc has seemed to raise there prices lately and just curious if anyone has recommendations for a well priced reliable quality supplier with great shipping policy to Canada that has been proven reliable . Thankyou
Price raise??

yesterday the domestic reta promo was

- 10x10mg $180/kit
- 10x15mg $270/kit
- 10x20mg $360/kit

I don't think anyone offers a better deal, you just need to jump on the perfect opportunity and you'll be saving a lot

First off, I would be very careful about posting a post like yours - you are inviting bad actors to contact you with a "great deal", which might end up not being so good at the end of the day :)

I don't really know the Chinese suppliers on here intimately since we don't work with them - But if you go through the boards you will find 2-3 that are consistently mentioned with positivity: Their tests are spot on/good enough, and they deliver on their promises, reship if the package is seized etc.

As @milos mentioned, start with the list @dionysos has.

Instead of trying to save 5-10$ per vial, you are most likely better off going for a reputable vendor, than taking a long-shot with someone priced significantly lower.

You will also see a few complaints here and there - But from my perspective that's more about the customer not really understanding the market they buy from. The supply chain from most Chinese vendors is very hierarchical, margins are pushed and standard practice is not similar to what you would expect when ordering from Amazon for example.

In my opinion, going for a vendor that has increased their prices slightly, is probably a good idea - It means they are established as a supplier and don't need to scrounge for cash. So you're less likely to have any issues with them - And they have a reputation to maintain :)

First off, I would be very careful about posting a post like yours - you are inviting bad actors to contact you with a "great deal", which might end up not being so good at the end of the day :)

I don't really know the Chinese suppliers on here intimately since we don't work with them - But if you go through the boards you will find 2-3 that are consistently mentioned with positivity: Their tests are spot on/good enough, and they deliver on their promises, reship if the package is seized etc.

As @milos mentioned, start with the list @dionysos has.

Instead of trying to save 5-10$ per vial, you are most likely better off going for a reputable vendor, than taking a long-shot with someone priced significantly lower.

You will also see a few complaints here and there - But from my perspective that's more about the customer not really understanding the market they buy from. The supply chain from most Chinese vendors is very hierarchical, margins are pushed and standard practice is not similar to what you would expect when ordering from Amazon for example.

In my opinion, going for a vendor that has increased their prices slightly, is probably a good idea - It means they are established as a supplier and don't need to scrounge for cash. So you're less likely to have any issues with them - And they have a reputation to maintain :)
Raising their prices is just greed. Often as the prices go up the quality goes down look at all the issues with qsc who keeps raising prices even after the whole low purity issues.

Raising their prices is just greed. Often as the prices go up the quality goes down look at all the issues with qsc who keeps raising prices even after the whole low purity issues.
QSC just posted the Reta price above. That’s $1.80 a mg. I just saw another vendor this morning running a flash sale on Reta for $2.20 a mg. Check my math but I’d say that’s a great price. If I can find it under $2 a mg that’s a deal right now.

Another way to look at it, would be that the pressed prices caused the issues with lower purity since they have to deal with too many different suppliers to meet price expectations. So they listened to the market and raised the bar, which comes at an additional cost.

Disclaimer: I don't really know the sequence of the price changes and quality issues, we don't compete with Chinese suppliers so I don't keep close tabs on them.

If they could consistently get 100% good products at the same price no matter the volume, and had a guarantee from their suppliers if there was an issue, why would they risk their business by shafting customers?

I don't know QSC intimately, nor how they do business - I don't have anything to gain by defending them either. But the more you expect from a supplier, the higher the price, they need to cover their risk, it's a business after all.

It could be that they have an increase in seized shipments, so they need to increase prices to cover the leak

The labs/suppliers with top notch quality are in higher demand, so they could have increased their prices. Or a competitor might be bidding more.

Sure, it could be greed - But assuming so without any knowledge about the situation seems a bit unfair.

At the end of the day, a high price doesn't in any way guarantee quality. But going for the absolute cheapest prices will usually increase the chances that you get a sub-par product or run into other issues.

I don't really intend to say which way is better or correct, it's up to everyone to evaluate risk/reward themselves and pick a supplier they are comfortable with. I just intended to point out that shooting for the absolute lowest prices, might not be the best priority :)

@BamaCrazy @Bacchus @Goreandglitter

I just completed a purchase of Reta 12mg overfilled, high-purity, Jano COA'd, US Depot quick delivery using my VISA card for $1.98 per mg all in.

Shanghai Nexa Pharmaceutical has their act very neatly together. Find them on Telegram for Today's Flash Sale. There is Tirzepatide also but I haven't run the numbers on that.

Last edited:
I think I’ve become a shill for ASC, what they lack in pricing vs QSC, they make up for speed and communication, regardless of OQ and total order value. Testing has also proven to be on point. Just my two cents 🤷 current reta price with shipping is 2.33/mg

Back