Retatrutide New product

MelodicExplorer

Shanghai Quest Superb Chem Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Vendor
Reaction score
LY3437943 is a triple agonist peptide of the glucagon receptor (GCGR), glucosedependent insulinotropic polypeptide receptor (GIPR), and glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor (GLP-1R). LY3437943 inhibits for human GCGR, GIPR, and GLP-1R with EC50 values of 5.79, 0.0643 and 0.775 nM, respectively. LY3437943 can be used for the research of obesity

Hello this is Wendy🫶
We mainly develop and produce peptides,
semaglutide, tirzepatide, retatrutide, cagrilintide, cagrisema,
all of which we have in stock

Whatsapp:+86 173 1647 0195
Telegram: +86 173 1647 0195
Signal: +86 173 1647 0195
E-mail: wendy@qschem-pharma.com

Good morning,

I found the GLP1 forum on the internet, and a participant there pointed me to your offers. They mentioned that you provide high-quality products and excellent service. Please offer me the products I have selected: Tirzepatide 10 mg, Retatrutide 10 mg, AOD 9604 2 mg, and BPC157 5 mg, including distilled water, as I assume the products offered are delivered in powdered form in the vials. Currently, I am injecting Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) 7.5 mg and would need a corresponding equivalent preparation.

I look forward to your offer and wish you a nice day, which has just begun here.

Best regards from Germany,
Werner Gog

Yesterday, I read a study in which a professor wrote that different medications affect people differently and, especially at too high a dosage, can cause side effects such as mood swings, increased heart rate, and even arrhythmias. This led me to think of the following solution to the problem:
if 5 mg does not provide the sufficient effect, to administer a second injection of 5 mg? If this would double the effect, I would also try this with Retatrudite or Tirzepatide. Then I could order the correct dosage of 5 or 10 mg injections in the future. Is this possible?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back