Rules for selling extra “stuff”.

Glp1judd

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

What are the rules for selling extra “stuff” here?

For instance, after a payment glitch, I ended up with a double order from a vendor. Yes I can freeze, but I kinda have enough at the moment.

Can I post here?

Hi all,

For instance, after a payment glitch, I ended up with a double order from a vendor. Yes I can freeze, but I kinda have enough at the moment.

Can I post here?
You want to sell your extra? I don't see an issue although I don't know if anyone would risk it

Hi all,

Can I post here?
there's discord servers that you'd probably have better luck with doing this on than here tbh.

I believe there was a post about this a while ago, if I remember correctly Zippy said he had considered making a section. But opted not to because it could potentially cause a lot of problems and conflict if there is no oversight or verification.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit:
More of less accurate

I believe there was a post about this a while ago, if I remember correctly Zippy said he had considered making a section. But opted not to because it could potentially cause a lot of problems and conflict if there is no oversight or verification.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit:
More of less accurate

Thanks for linking that post. 🫡

Yeah, I'm still in the "nope" column regarding B/S/T here. I really want to find a way to enable it as I think it could offer a lot of value to our members, but I also don't want to see a single person get ripped off so unless/until I can figure out a way to overcome that concern I believe it's best to avoid any member-to-member deals for now.

Back