Sermorelin?

Bikechick

New_Member
Reaction score
I just bought some of this to try, but I’m having a hard time finding consistent recommendations about dosing and protocol. I’m interested in the sleep aspect but if you have used it and like it, what would you tell me about it?

Hi, I just started Sermorelin last night based on the protocols given through my previous provider (Lavender Sky Health). Not only do they sell GLP1s but they also offer NAD+, Mic and lipo injections, as well as Sermorelin. They have a page within their patient care guide that shows RX dosing so I went based off the 3 levels of dosing suggested for Sermorelin. Starting dose was 400mcg 5 nights a week. Mid dose (suggested dose) was 600mcg 5 nights a week and then High was 800mcg 5 nights a week. Here’s a link for reference: https://www.lavenderskyhealth.com/rx-summaries/sermorelin

I’m interested in the sleep aspect
Dosing for restorative sleep may be different than how the drug is dosed under primary usage (human growth-releasing hormone). Just make sure you understand the primary use for which this drug is prescribed and what that means to your health. I would recommend searching “sermorelin” on Peppys first then posting a question should you need additional clarity.

Dosing for restorative sleep may be different than how the drug is dosed under primary usage (human growth-releasing hormone). Just make sure you understand the primary use for which this drug is prescribed and what that means to your health. I would recommend searching “sermorelin” on Peppys first then posting a question should you need additional clarity.
Thank you!! Sadly, I can’t be on Peppys. I can’t do discord it is so chaotic it gave me mental anguish, trying to read it and keep up with it.😂

Hi, I just started Sermorelin last night based on the protocols given through my previous provider (Lavender Sky Health). Not only do they sell GLP1s but they also offer NAD+, Mic and lipo injections, as well as Sermorelin. They have a page within their patient care guide that shows RX dosing so I went based off the 3 levels of dosing suggested for Sermorelin. Starting dose was 400mcg 5 nights a week. Mid dose (suggested dose) was 600mcg 5 nights a week and then High was 800mcg 5 nights a week. Here’s a link for reference: https://www.lavenderskyhealth.com/rx-summaries/sermorelin
Very helpful, thank you I have seen stuff as low as 200 µg but it’s all over the place so I will read this. Thank you.

Thank you!! Sadly, I can’t be on Peppys. I can’t do discord it is so chaotic it gave me mental anguish, trying to read it and keep up with it.😂
Peppys is not on Discord. They have a Discord server specific to testing but the main Peppys site is web-based.

Peppys is not on Discord. They have a Discord server specific to testing but the main Peppys site is web-based.
I tried joining a couple of months ago and it was just too chaotic for me. I don’t even know how to describe the mess. It’s just not some thing I can navigate.😭😭 it didn’t look like this page or I would’ve been able to use it

I tried joining a couple of months ago and it was just too chaotic for me. I don’t even know how to describe the mess. It’s just not some thing I can navigate.😭😭 it didn’t look like this page or I would’ve been able to use it
Yesh I'm not the biggest fan of their forum UI in general, I mostly just go over there for their Knowledge Documents

It is chaotic for sure, takes some getting used to. I don't use it as much as I'd like because it takes forever and a day to find things.

Have you looked into DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide)? I've not tried it but its used for a variety of things.. chronic pain, stress, depression and several others...

It is chaotic for sure, takes some getting used to. I don't use it as much as I'd like because it takes forever and a day to find things.

Have you looked into DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide)? I've not tried it but its used for a variety of things.. chronic pain, stress, depression and several others...

Im also interested in this one!

I'm keeping an eye out for it and let you know if I see it somewhere.
both QSC & SRY (at least) sell it very cheap, but I didn't see any jano tests so far and not enough reviews/experiences which I would like to read first

Yeah, I'm simply not buying anything from anyone unless it's a group buy that includes testing. There is no reason to be spending money on tests or guessing what's in the vial.

I'm keeping an eye out for it and let you know if I see it somewhere.
I just ordered a vial from Aminos Asylum Research along with some ipam to take advantage of the free bpc, should be here Tuesday. I know Skye and Precision have it too. It's relatively inexpensive and most protocols call for small doses so a vial should last a while.

Last edited:
I just ordered a vial from Aminos Asylum along with some ipam to take advantage of the free bpc, should be here Tuesday. I know Skye and Precision have it too. It's relatively inexpensive and most protocols call for small doses so a vial should last a while.
Correction! I used Aminos Research, not asylum. Early morning brain fog got me 😅

Relative to direct from China group buys, ALL domestic vendors are VERY expensive. Generally, domestic vendors are 9-10X the price.
and they still have all kinds of verbage about it not being for human consumption. so why am i paying that insane premium?
A vial is like $35-40, relatively inexpensive compared to the cost of most other peptides available from domestic sellers. I'd rather try a single bottle that's already got COAs that are LTEV to see if a new peptide that I've never tried before will even work for me before getting an entire kit.

It also looks like Aminos Research does do wholesale and bulk orders, but you have to email them about it. Not sure how much cheaper it'll be for the DSIP, and I'm sure it won't be as cheap as CN vendors, but if it's something you really want to get your hands on with COAs LTEV it might be worth reaching out.

A vial is like $35-40, relatively inexpensive compared to the cost of most other peptides available from domestic sellers. I'd rather try a single bottle that's already got COAs that are LTEV to see if a new peptide that I've never tried before will even work for me before getting an entire kit.
Well, you also have to consider that some things are used daily, so where a vial of glp might last 6 weeks, you don't get as much time out of other things. GLOW not the best example, but it takes 3 bottles and lasts about a month of daily injections... so you are still right around $150 per month domestic... Where I can get 10 vials of each for about $200 that will last 10 months, so $20/month vs $150/month - normally. Obv cheaper with the sales. I guess I'm a sucker for bulk. I buy most of my food in bulk, then repackage to save considerably. Like I'm not paying $5/# for a pack of pork chops - I buy the whole loin for $2/#, cut my own chops, pack and freeze.

I get the testing it part, but I guess I'd rather take my chances, and there are channels in some servers where you can sell stuff - extras or whatnot, so I feel like I could probably sell the extra 9 bottles of each and recoup most of what I spent, leaving me with a $30-$35 test run.

And there is one server I'm in that is doing a build your own kit, so I could get like 3 BPC, 3 TB and 4 GHK-cu for $80 + $15 ship, so still under $100 for 3 months worth vs $150 for 1 month worth. I could throw 2/3 away and still come out cheaper. The dilemma is that if it works, then the gb is over and I have to hunt elsewhere for more, so in that case I think I'm better off getting a kit of each, then selling whatever is left over if need be. But another server has glow coming up at the end of the month, so in that case, I'll get the 3/3/4 and if it works, then I can get in on the other buy at the end of the month. There's good reason to be in multiple gb servers, lol

30 years as a chef has taught me how to buy things to get the best price, and I can't do it any other way... Just like my time of day is 12pm-12am. I'm stuck in that time frame.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back