Shanghai Chinqesen Biotechnology Co., Ltd. ... Experiences?

I just tried it this week my husband and I don’t notice anything like we did with it from X. They sent me a COA which I emailed to MZ labs and they told me they were stolen and watermarks removed. I emailed them saying maybe that’s why I don’t notice anything. Think I’m going to dispute the charge if they don’t get back to me soon.

I just tried it this week my husband and I don’t notice anything like we did with it from X. They sent me a COA which I emailed to MZ labs and they told me they were stolen and watermarks removed. I emailed them saying maybe that’s why I don’t notice anything. Think I’m going to dispute the charge if they don’t get back to me soon.
I finally tested last night and I’m with you. It’s nothing compared to X. Feels under-dosed to me. What mg did you get?

I am going to look for a lab to test the items I ordered.

Anyone have any good suggestions for that?

I have emailed my testing request to https://www.janoshik.com

Near as I can tell it's going to cost about $500 for the testing. Between the products I purchased and the testing, the cost is sitting at $1,100.

My out of pocket cost for name brand was going to be $1500 per month.

I now have 7.5 months of product for $1100 by purchasing from this vendor.

If the testing shows favorably, I will have saved over 10k in costs. That is amazing to me.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back