Short break for vacation?

YoYoFat

New_Member
Reaction score
In a few months, RS will be taking a 2-week vacation. The place RS is going, and part of the point of the trip, is to eat and imbibe. It's one of those countries where gluttony is kinda the point. :)

RS wants to thoroughly enjoy themselves and not be held back by the brain and gut under the influence of a GLP-1.

RS is on a low dose. Does RS just not take it before the trip, and start back on a slightly lower dose upon return?

In a few months, RS will be taking a 2-week vacation. The place RS is going, and part of the point of the trip, is to eat and imbibe. It's one of those countries where gluttony is kinda the point. :)

RS wants to thoroughly enjoy themselves and not be held back by the brain and gut under the influence of a GLP-1.

RS is on a low dose. Does RS just not take it before the trip, and start back on a slightly lower dose upon return?
I went on an 8 night cruise last month. I stayed on my med routine and lost weight. Couldn’t believe it. But if I was going to somewhere like Thailand, I’d be pausing my shot. Enjoy your vacation and the amazing food you will have.

I did it on name brand ozempic. Sometimes you just want to kick back and stuff your face. No issues for me when I did it.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glpjon
Back