How does testing work?

Vanguard Labs in Olympia, WA tests peptides for $200, if you want to save a few bucks and/or skip the hassle of overseas shipping to Jano. I'm guessing they are on the lower price end of the spectrum because they make the bulk of their money testing other things: they do a lot of work for government and industry. But yes the testing is destructive, and you really need to price in the cost of testing and the reality that you're only buying 9 vials when coming up with your total cost per mg. And as @Bacchus noted, there's a reluctance to share test results because it makes freeloading easier, which in turn makes people less likely to spring for a test. I've freeloaded, I'll admit it! But even the private testing servers will immediately release results if there's a major problem, and I think all of us have a moral obligation to release bad results that could affect the safety of others. Group buys are a solid option for getting tested peptides as well.
Thanks for the additional resource, just a note: their website says 250. Still a good deal though.

I wonder if any of the labs are doing blanks or MS along with the samples.

I use peptide Test, they include picture and have a 3 day turn round time, when you send in a vial you don't get it back, its better not to open or touch the vial at all, that way you can see if the vial was was overfilled or undefiled and the purity, if you take some out of the vial you won't know exactly what you are getting, hope this helps.
Oh, I didn't know they told you how much was in it. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for that info!

There are nonetheless massive communities and entire platforms dedicated to pooling resources for testing, and how to guides of all kinds.
Any chance you could share some for those of us who aren't aware? I can't say I've scoured the forum, but I have done some key term searches and didn't find much in this area. Great to hear there are these resources somewhere out there.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glpjon
Back