simplepeptide.com - anyone used them?

gershon

New_Member
Reaction score
I ran across them a few months ago and have ordered. They are based in Florida. Very responsive and fast shipping.

www.simplepeptide.com

just relaying my experience. I have ordered from several of the US peptide places mentioned on the various threads and have had good experiences. Now also looking at some from China that have been recommended as well. I am not endorsing any particular provider and am not compensated in any way from any of them.

Cheers

-G

I ran across them a few months ago and have ordered. They are based in Florida. Very responsive and fast shipping.

www.simplepeptide.com

just relaying my experience. I have ordered from several of the US peptide places mentioned on the various threads and have had good experiences. Now also looking at some from China that have been recommended as well. I am not endorsing any particular provider and am not compensated in any way from any of them.

Cheers

-G
I have used them. They source from China, but so do all of us. Lol. Alex there is helpful and will make any issues right.

I’m curious about their BAC water. Seems like a good price
If you are only reconstituting their product with it, it is fine. If you are going to use products from other vendors, use Hospira. If anything ever goes wrong with your peptides the first question companies ask is "what did you use to reconstitute?" If it is an off brand, they will blame that and not replace a defective product.

If you are only reconstituting their product with it, it is fine. If you are going to use products from other vendors, use Hospira. If anything ever goes wrong with your peptides the first question companies ask is "what did you use to reconstitute?" If it is an off brand, they will blame that and not replace a defective product.
Super helpful, thanks Panda

Back