So like, how much of a stockpile do you have of your peptides?

This. 100%. Like instead of being addicted to food I am now addicted to GLP1 forum and buying more. I am trying to look away from other peptides because I do not need any encouragement to further this problem... lol.
5x today I almost purchased more peps, and kept getting to checkout and then, not sure how, didn't move forward. 5x! The willpower I demonstrated was ENORMOUS. Especially since I've never experienced FOMO, until diving hard into pep world™ But there's always tomorrow!!

600mg T - 12 months depending on if I keep to the titration schedule I've mapped out.

Lurking and learning to scope out a good deal to stock my lab freezer. Hope I don't regret passing on the 30mg @ 190!
That was good deal, but prices have hove been dropping every month it seems.
430 mg compound Tirz
1200 mg freezer Tirz
25 bottles (full case) of BAC water

I might have panicked just a little.
nah, that’s about right. 👍

I'm currently at 12.5mg split weekly and I have:

Tirzepatide brand (Zep) 10mg x 6 boxes
Tirzepatide 60mg x 2 kits (minus 1 vial currently using)
Cagrilintide 5mg x 1 kit (haven't started)

ETA: Tirz (all sources) has been working well for me with zero side effects. I started brand 12/27/23, compounded 4/26/24, and lyophilized 10/7/24. I'm down 66 lbs since I started. I bought the cagri based on the cagrisema trial results so far and to stack if I go up to 15mg tirz and need additional appetite suppression for sustained weight loss.
I am on the same trajectory. My weight loss is slow on Tirz 10 so thinking of the day when I will need to stack Cagri. Have not bought it yet though.

I am on the same trajectory. My weight loss is slow on Tirz 10 so thinking of the day when I will need to stack Cagri. Have not bought it yet though.
I have never had the zero appetite or I have to force myself to eat on either Sema or Tirz. I actually seem to be eating more lately. I’m 10-15 lbs from my final stopping point. Starting to wonder if Cagri is a better alternative to Reta right now for me. I may have to research more on this.

I have mostly Tirz, but have Reta, Cagri, Survo, Sema and Teso for weight loss. Others: epitalon, thymulin, mots-c, tb500(4), bpc, gkc-cu (cosmetic and injectable), ss31, kpv, pinealon, oxytocin, nad+, snap8, ahk-cu cosmetic. Three of those are being shipped still. And there’s more that I want.😂
I have been looking for pinealon and have not found any vendors that carry it. Would you share that info with me? Many thanks.

I have been looking for pinealon and have not found any vendors that carry it. Would you share that info with me? Many thanks.
I didn’t order through a vendor. I get some of my peptides through private group buys. But I think as the interest in bioregulators grows, vendors will start carrying them.

I am in the same boat.. and the dosages are so low with Cagri I don't think I want to buy a whole kit. Who knows...

I have never had the zero appetite or I have to force myself to eat on either Sema or Tirz. I actually seem to be eating more lately. I’m 10-15 lbs from my final stopping point. Starting to wonder if Cagri is a better alternative to Reta right now for me. I may have to research more on this.
I just posted this on another thread. I never got nauseous, constipated.. all the "symptoms" of GLP-1s. I, too, think that is why my weight loss has been SUPER slow.

Like 400mg of tirz and 100mg of sema. Somehow, I have successfully staved off the compulsion to start buying everything that shows up for sale and for now, I'm mostly buying for other research subjects in my family that need help.

In the back of my mind, I know what's going to happen though. Another holiday will come along and most of the vendors will start discounting all the stuff that I want and I will be tempted to order all the peps that I have been looking at over the last few months.

If tirz prices are anything to go by, waiting as long as possible before getting a restock is the best way to save on the $
It’s funny you mention buying for family research subjects. I do the same and some friends and I have an informal buyers club.

Several years - Enough to make it through the peptide apocalypse.

The FDA & Eli Lilly are starting with the compounders and you just never know if they will next focus on the gray market suppliers...I'm covered no matter what.

However, this is a little bit of a let-down when I can't take advantage of the sales and group buys.
UH-OH

I just opened my 24oz food thermos to add some recently purchased kits and realized it will only hold about four-kits (with a desiccant pack, maybe 5 without). I have at least 6 more kits of various peps either already received or inbound in the next couple of weeks. This means I would need at least two more storage thermos's. I am certain my wife will not be a fan of me taking up all of that freezer space.

So yea, I just bought this dedicated Pep freezer from Amazon The listing says it goes down to -20 but we'll see. At least it has a lock....

UH-OH

I just opened my 24oz food thermos to add some recently purchased kits and realized it will only hold about four-kits (with a desiccant pack, maybe 5 without). I have at least 6 more kits of various peps either already received or inbound in the next couple of weeks. This means I would need at least two more storage thermos's. I am certain my wife will not be a fan of me taking up all of that freezer space.

So yea, I just bought this dedicated Pep freezer from Amazon The listing says it goes down to -20 but we'll see. At least it has a lock....

I broke down and bought a mini-fridge/freezer combo for all my research products. I'm out of control. 😂

UH-OH

I've been on the fence about getting a dedicated freezer as well, but I've held off because what I really want is a fridge/freezer so that I can store all of my pep stuff in its own place. Unfortunately all of the combo units I've found seem to have really tiny freezers and lots of fridge space which is the opposite of what I need.

If anyone is wanting to recoup some of their costs or had to d/c a product entirely, I’m willing to take some (properly stored) stock!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Accentpreferred
Back