So like, how much of a stockpile do you have of your peptides?

Tirz: $5584
Sema: $445
Cagri: $1272
Reta: $1320
TOTAL: $8621

I also see the number as ~ $144 per lb since I lost 60lbs. Definitely worth the investment to me
Jesus that's a lot. I'm over here in amateur land with my maybe ~$1,000 total in peps in the freezer.
Do you ever stress that it will go bad before you can use it all?

I also see the number as ~ $144 per lb since I lost 60lbs. Definitely worth the investment to me
And here I am debating whether I should buy another kit of Tirz I have zero need of cause the price is $180 less than I last paid.

Wish I had access to the medical grade freezer you have.

Probably time to stop buying as I’ve more than maxxed out my peptide freezer cases. It represents about 6 months of RETA, 4 months of SEMA, 2 YEARS of CAGRI and 10 months of GLOW protocol once the final kit of BOC-157 arrives. THAT will put me over the top of my freezer-peptide-case-capacity!
View attachment 2929
I like those cases .. where did you get those

And here I am debating whether I should buy another kit of Tirz I have zero need of cause the price is $180 less than I last paid.

Wish I had access to the medical grade freezer you have.
Facebook marketplace. Unbelievable number of medical grade freezers for sale!

impressive-very-nice.gif

Don't use those 3d printed cases. They're brittle and full of microplastics. Get yourself a pelican case and silicone vial holders. I have a 3d printer and I would never use 3d printed anything for eating let alone medical stuff. You can't see it but 3d printed items are brittle and you can sand it with your fingers alone.

Don't use those 3d printed cases. They're brittle and full of microplastics. Get yourself a pelican case and silicone vial holders. I have a 3d printer and I would never use 3d printed anything for eating let alone medical stuff. You can't see it but 3d printed items are brittle and you can sand it with your fingers alone.
Thank God I'm not snorting the stuff off my cases. Gonna look up some silicone vial holders.

Did you convert those numbers to retail pricing or that’s what you paid for lyophilized products?

Back