Source info (great experience) Semaglutide

Braddsn

New_Member
Reaction score
Wanted to put this out there. In the source/vendor part of this forum, I found 2 sources in China that I wanted to try. I have been on Victoza for a few months (prescribed), but for the past month, our pharmacy has been out of it, so I wanted to find an affordable backup. Well, both of the sources that I dealt with ended up being excellent. I ordered 1 kit from each source. The kit is 1 box of 10 vials, 5mg semaglutide. Before I ordered, I did a deep dive on their email addresses, and both led back to legit pharmaceutical labs/suppliers with good feedback. Both of the women that I dealt with were extremely helpful and professional. I communicated with them on WhatsApp, and paid them via Wiseapp. Every time I messaged them, they got back to me almost immediately (I only texted them during hours that they would be awake in China). They answered all my questions, and they each said they would give me tracking #s within 3 days of payment, and they both did. Also, they said delivery time would be 8-10 days. Well, I got both boxes in the mail today, and it was exactly 10 days ago that I ordered. Not much more than I could ask for! Both boxes were packaged very well.. almost impossible for a vial to get broken. Vials all looked great. I told them both that I appreciated the professionalism, and the great price (100.00 for 10 vials of 5mg sema, +45.00 shipping). Here is their info.. hit them up for a great deal! First contact is Annie, her WhatsApp# is +86 138 724 11395. Email is anniemissfit@gmail.com. Second contact is Suri.. her WhatsApp is +86 185 0274 3782. I don't have Suri's email. It always makes me a little nervous ordering something like this from so far away.. so many scammers nowadays.. but these ladies are legit. If you have any other questions about my experience, certainly ask!

Probably looks that way... I hadn't thought of that. Just hoping it might help some folks out. I am new here and not sure what's appropriate. Like I said, feel free to ask anything. But... keep in mind.. the sources that I listed above, I literally got from this forum, so I am not bringing anything new to the table. The Zippity-doo-dah fella listed them in the vendor/sources area. Go look for yourself. I have no dog in the fight. Just a country boy from Southern Illinois. Do with the info whatever you want.

Last edited:
Probably looks that way... I hadn't thought of that. Just hoping it might help some folks out. I am new here and not sure what's appropriate. Like I said, feel free to ask anything. But... keep in mind.. the sources that I listed above, I literally got from this forum, so I am not bringing anything new to the table. The Zippity-doo-dah fella listed them in the vendor/sources area. Go look for yourself. I have no dog in the fight. Just a country boy from Southern Illinois. Do with the info whatever you want.
Thanks for your input.

Thanks for the info. The vendor I was using is not available anymore. I'm a little nervous about using another one. Your post helped alot.
Wanted to put this out there. In the source/vendor part of this forum, I found 2 sources in China that I wanted to try. I have been on Victoza for a few months (prescribed), but for the past month, our pharmacy has been out of it, so I wanted to find an affordable backup. Well, both of the sources that I dealt with ended up being excellent. I ordered 1 kit from each source. The kit is 1 box of 10 vials, 5mg semaglutide. Before I ordered, I did a deep dive on their email addresses, and both led back to legit pharmaceutical labs/suppliers with good feedback. Both of the women that I dealt with were extremely helpful and professional. I communicated with them on WhatsApp, and paid them via Wiseapp. Every time I messaged them, they got back to me almost immediately (I only texted them during hours that they would be awake in China). They answered all my questions, and they each said they would give me tracking #s within 3 days of payment, and they both did. Also, they said delivery time would be 8-10 days. Well, I got both boxes in the mail today, and it was exactly 10 days ago that I ordered. Not much more than I could ask for! Both boxes were packaged very well.. almost impossible for a vial to get broken. Vials all looked great. I told them both that I appreciated the professionalism, and the great price (100.00 for 10 vials of 5mg sema, +45.00 shipping). Here is their info.. hit them up for a great deal! First contact is Annie, her WhatsApp# is +86 138 724 11395. Email is anniemissfit@gmail.com. Second contact is Suri.. her WhatsApp is +86 185 0274 3782. I don't have Suri's email. It always makes me a little nervous ordering something like this from so far away.. so many scammers nowadays.. but these ladies are legit. If you have any other questions about my experience, certainly ask!

Good deal.. hoping it would help someone. Both sources were nice to deal with and shipped to my door within 10 days or so. I guess the only thing I don't know for sure is how pure the product is. Does anyone reading this have experience with Chinese vendors/pharmaceutical labs? Is it generally good stuff? Both ladies claim 99 percent pure. Fingers crossed! It seems to me that if someone shipped fake stuff, they wouldn't be in business long.. lol.

Good deal.. hoping it would help someone. Both sources were nice to deal with and shipped to my door within 10 days or so. I guess the only thing I don't know for sure is how pure the product is. Does anyone reading this have experience with Chinese vendors/pharmaceutical labs? Is it generally good stuff? Both ladies claim 99 percent pure. Fingers crossed! It seems to me that if someone shipped fake stuff, they wouldn't be in business long.. lol.
I had used xce and it was all positive but they got shut down. What's the vendor company name that you used?

What’s the name of the Vendors/Companies you used?

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the company name just the people they corresponded with. What am I missing?
It's Wuhan Inno Tech. For those who haven't been around long, most people stopped using them last year as there were several tests showing substantial under-dosing. It's highly recommended that anyone purchasing from them send samples out to be tested.

It's Wuhan Inno Tech. For those who haven't been around long, most people stopped using them last year as there were several tests showing substantial under-dosing. It's highly recommended that anyone purchasing from them send samples out to be tested.
Thank you so much.

I hope the Sema that I got is good. I am 3 days out from first shot of .25 and I can certainly feel something. Don't have an appetite. Makes me think when I work up to full dose, it will be very effective. We shall see. I will keep you all posted.

Funny, my Dad was a country boy from Southern Illinois. My mother is from there also. Been a long time since I've been up there.
Go Salukis!

I hope the Sema that I got is good. I am 3 days out from first shot of .25 and I can certainly feel something. Don't have an appetite. Makes me think when I work up to full dose, it will be very effective. We shall see. I will keep you all posted.
Hope the sema works for you. I used sema from an online US clinic for 9 months and I lost maybe 10lbs and a bunch of money. Sema had some appetite suppression but my cravings would win out most weeks. I also knew nothing about the half life of products then. Switched to research Tirzepitide and have lost 50 now. I also have more energy with tirzepitide. Everyone is different, listen to your body and if it works & you feel good, stick with it.

Yep.. I graduated aviation flight school at SIU and have worked there my entire career. I am a lifelong saluki! I recently was on Victoza (liraglutide) for a few months and lost nearly 20 lbs. But there is a shortage right now and I can't get it so I took a chance and ordered Sema from China. Most studies are showing Semaglutide as being nearly twice as effective as Liraglutide for weight loss.. we will see!

Funny, my Dad was a country boy from Southern Illinois. My mother is from there also. Been a long time since I've been up there.
Go Salukis!
Not funny, very interesting and brings back fond memories. Made me smile and think of my father who passed away 2012. He loved Southern Illinois.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back