Source info (great experience) Semaglutide

Second contact is Suri.. her WhatsApp is +86 185 0274 3782. I don't have Suri's email. It always makes me a little nervous ordering something like this from so far away.. so many scammers nowadays.. but these ladies are legit. If you have any other questions about my experience, certainly ask!
CAUTION: Suri represents Inno Peptides, also known as Wuhan Innotech, Wuhan Ahlais Trading Co., Wuhan Yingnuo Technology Co. Ltd and many other names. They have a CAUTION warning in the Peppy's Peptides Research Spreadsheet. Main reason noted is low quality of testing and re-ship policy. If a product is seized by customs, they will not re-ship unless you pay more money (e.g., 50% of original order as a re-ship fee). Also, at least one person on Peppy's stated they were scammed out of crypto by an email from an Innotech email account and Inno doxxed users on Facebook and other sites by posting customer's personal and location information.

...the sources that I listed above, I literally got from this forum... The Zippity-doo-dah fella listed them in the vendor/sources area... Do with the info whatever you want.
@Braddsn, the presence of a Chinese Vendor's post in this forum does not imply they are "Recommended".
I think that more research is needed than that. I've recommended this forum to several people and I would be distressed if they thought your approach was thorough.

@ZippityDooDah please correct me if I am mistaken about your "listed them in the vendor/members area".

@Braddsn

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated! I'm new to this too but am holding off on the direct Chinese options in lieu of a local source with Jano tests.

After spending about 40 hours researching suppliers over the last week, I'm about to order.

Unfortunately the supplier is out of bac water, so I'm on hold until he gets more in, or I can find a legit source elsewhere.

Also, sorry to hear about your dad. Mine passed 2 years ago May 25 and I miss him dearly, so 8 feel your pain.

Please keep us posted on your experience with your orders. I see others mentioned some disturbing info about the suppliers you used. I would love to get those prices, but am not willing to take that risk.

$100-$120 for 10mg of Sema is still way cheaper than the $1200 name brand, or even the $350 compounding options I have.

The supplier I've chosen, Aminos Research, is located about 15 miles from me, and posts Jano test results for each batch. So I'm going to give them a try, as soon as I find Bac water.

I look forward to hearing about your research and sharing my journey as well.

@Braddsn, the presence of a Chinese Vendor's post in this forum does not imply they are "Recommended".
I think that more research is needed than that. I've recommended this forum to several people and I would be distressed if they thought your approach was thorough.

@ZippityDooDah please correct me if I am mistaken about your "listed them in the vendor/members area".
With all due respect, I don't see where I stated that the forum "Recommended" any vendors. Nor am I necessarily "recommending" them. When I posted, I assumed that everyone here is a responsible adult, does their own research, and will take necessary precautions when using drugs coming from China. Maybe I was wrong?? I also assumed that it goes without saying that there is a financial risk that everyone is aware of when ordering these types of drugs from some lab in China... all par for the course, no? Not my first rodeo really, I have ordered other drugs from Canada and China in the past, had good luck with all of them, just never peptides. As far as I am concerned, it's totally worth the risk to save potentially thousands of dollars and get a drug that is perhaps slightly or mildly underdosed, but will still get the job done. Everyone on this forum should certainly know that ordering drugs from China for 5 to 10% of what we pay in the US, is at minimum a gamble! Anyhow, I digress. The point is... you said you would be "distressed" if they thought my approach was thorough. Well, I never claimed that my approach was thorough. And the fact that that you are "distressed".. I would say you might want to toughen up. I can't imagine being "distressed" about someone elses opinion. Sorry, Gen X here, so no offense. LOL. If you want to talk on the phone about it, I am up for it. My approach was exactly as thorough as I needed it to be for myself, nobody else. My risk vs reward balance works out very well for me, most of the time. My post I felt was very clear, I was simply relaying my experience that the vendor I dealt with communicated well, and I got exactly what I paid for in the window of time it was promised. And now that I have been using it for a while, it's certainly legit. I have no idea how good it is, but it works for sure, and in the end that is what I was hoping for my 140 bucks. If I would have gotten on here and said "folks, I highly recommend you buy semaglutide from Suri, it's the BEST!", that would have been a different story. That is not what I said. I will continue to post my experiences on this forum, as accurately and honestly as I possibly can. Nothing in it for me to spread bullshit. I hope to help anyone I can.. that's how I was raised. Peace out.

@Braddsn

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated! I'm new to this too but am holding off on the direct Chinese options in lieu of a local source with Jano tests.

After spending about 40 hours researching suppliers over the last week, I'm about to order.

Unfortunately the supplier is out of bac water, so I'm on hold until he gets more in, or I can find a legit source elsewhere.

Also, sorry to hear about your dad. Mine passed 2 years ago May 25 and I miss him dearly, so 8 feel your pain.

Please keep us posted on your experience with your orders. I see others mentioned some disturbing info about the suppliers you used. I would love to get those prices, but am not willing to take that risk.

$100-$120 for 10mg of Sema is still way cheaper than the $1200 name brand, or even the $350 compounding options I have.

The supplier I've chosen, Aminos Research, is located about 15 miles from me, and posts Jano test results for each batch. So I'm going to give them a try, as soon as I find Bac water.

I look forward to hearing about your research and sharing my journey as well.
Hey Chef, for Bac water, just order it on Amazon. It's cheap. That's where I get mine.. fwiw.

Hey Chef, for Bac water, just order it on Amazon. It's cheap. That's where I get mine.. fwiw.
Sorry, but this is terrible advice.

The crap being sold on Amazon is shit people are making in their kitchens and bathrooms and has a long history of having wildly alkaline ph values, being contaminated, causing ISR's/burning/etc. (never mind the QualityPure Nutrition BAC water that's under FDA investigation for bacterial contamination).

Honestly you'd be better off using tap water than the crap on Amazon.

Sorry, but this is terrible advice.

The crap being sold on Amazon is shit people are making in their kitchens and bathrooms and has a long history of having wildly alkaline ph values, being contaminated, causing ISR's/burning/etc. (never mind the QualityPure Nutrition BAC water that's under FDA investigation for bacterial contamination).

Honestly you'd be better off using tap water than the crap on Amazon.
While I respect @Braddsn 's previous comment (I'm gen x too) and didn't take what he said a while back as hardened evidence.. to each their own. Whatever works for you.

I've also already written off Amazon as a bac water source, but do appreciate the warning @ZippityDooDah !!

I was told this about Amazon bac water on another forum, and my own research of reviews revealed broken vials, tops popping off vials, itching, burning, and rashes... Which was enough to steer me away and had me looking for alternate sources. I did manage to find a few. I'm overly cautious, so I'll stick with Hospira.

I did order a couple 2ml bac waters from Precision, who I noticed after my purchase, also sells 30ml Hospira, so my educated guess would be that Precision rebottles Hospira into their own branded 2ml bottles - not ideal, but hopefully adequate - I'll be starting the Sema I bought from them which is slated to arrive today. Whoo hoo!

When taking advice as a recommendation, I look for people posting things that fall into line with my thinking (overly cautious).. Like if I find someone who has been using peptides for a while and buys Sema, say, for his wife from company x... And after chatting 1 on 1, I tend to trust his decision with company x... Providing I find he isn't looking for a divorce, lol

That's weird about the Amazon bac water situation. I say this because... I know quite a few folks that use it. Few buddies at work use it for other types of pharmaceuticals, my neighbor has been using it for peptides for over a year, and I have been using it for months. The stuff I get certainly doesn't look homemade.. it's legit with many thousands of 4 and 5 star reviews. I will certainly be looking into it closer now, but it's working great for me. I wouldn't want to give bad advice ever.. so I apologize if all of the Amazon water is junk. It surely fooled me. I'm liking the product and the price. Ymmv.

That's weird about the Amazon bac water situation. I say this because... I know quite a few folks that use it. Few buddies at work use it for other types of pharmaceuticals, my neighbor has been using it for peptides for over a year, and I have been using it for months. The stuff I get certainly doesn't look homemade.. it's legit with many thousands of 4 and 5 star reviews. I will certainly be looking into it closer now, but it's working great for me. I wouldn't want to give bad advice ever.. so I apologize if all of the Amazon water is junk. It surely fooled me. I'm liking the product and the price. Ymmv.
The biggest problem is there is zero consistency to it, and it's not hard for someone to bottle the stuff and make it look convincing. Honestly I won't even buy syringes from Amazon because of the amount of counterfeits people have received.

I get that we're shooting up magic mystery powder from China, but sadly I have more faith in them to not kill me than I do Amazon and their marketplace sellers.

FWIW, investing in some quality aquarium-grade ph testing strips (yes, from Amazon 🤪) is worthwhile and makes it quick and easy to see how far off the ph is on the off-brand BAC water.

The biggest problem is there is zero consistency to it, and it's not hard for someone to bottle the stuff and make it look convincing. Honestly I won't even buy syringes from Amazon because of the amount of counterfeits people have received.

I get that we're shooting up magic mystery powder from China, but sadly I have more faith in them to not kill me than I do Amazon and their marketplace sellers.

FWIW, investing in some quality aquarium-grade ph testing strips (yes, from Amazon 🤪) is worthwhile and makes it quick and easy to see how far off the ph is on the off-brand BAC water.
I'm not worried about @Braddsn. He's a resilient farm boy from Southern Illinois. It's going to take a lot more than alkaline BAC water to faze him.

I've been using Amazon purchased BAC as well. Same for some syringes and needles. I also make sure the reviews are many & solid on the purchased items and stick with the same seller & brand as previous purchases. No issues....yet.

FWIW, I did recently buy five bottles of BAC that appear to be Hospira brand for $25 from some lady I don't know on a Discord server I recently joined with a good bit of drama (not so sure about that decision now). Also, toyed with the idea of making BAC water and BAC saline water after reading some home brew posts on a Discord channel where people created "pony juice" as a cheaper Lipo-C type substitute from equine products. I still have a good bit of XCE sterile water vials on hand from previous buys (probably won't use, just can't bring myself to toss them). I can't see myself buying a case of Hospira from Medexsupply, but who knows, maybe I will at some point.
For now, I'll just use up what I have on hand and make a decision when I'm on my last bottles of water. I do have PH strips which I've used on new BAC water sources. All good so far. Honestly, I'm more worried about these sus peptide products from these inconsistent CN sellers that need "special water" to reconstitute.

We are all learning as we go. Some people are further down the road than others. Some people react differently to certain products as well. I'm all for learning from other peoples' lessons to avoid harm, but at the end of the day, we make our own decisions based on the information we have at the time.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back