Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain_SPC

Shanghai Nexa Pharma Co.
Vendor
Reaction score
🔥 Exclusive 15% Off Promotion - Only Available via Telegram 🔥

Hello GLP1 Forum Community!

We are excited to announce that Nexaph.com is offering an exclusive 15% off promotion, available only through our new Telegram group. Join us now to take advantage of this limited-time offer and stay updated with our latest product drops and deals!

🧪 About Us:
All products listed on our website are shipped directly from our USA warehouse, ensuring fast and reliable delivery. For those who wish to order from our China warehouse, you can find our full pricelist attached below.

📦 Download Pricelist: Nexaph PriceList

Visit Nexaph.com to browse our entire selection of peptides and research chemicals.

Join our Telegram group to unlock your discount!
TELEGRAM

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to serving your research needs!

Best,
The Nexaph Team

RETA Test Report #48804.png

Attachments

• nexaph price list.pdf
    nexaph price list.pdf
    118.5 KB · Views: 444
  • CAGRI Test Report #48802.png
    CAGRI Test Report #48802.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 58
  • MOTSC Test Report #48806.png
    MOTSC Test Report #48806.png
    208 KB · Views: 58
  • SEMA Test Report #48803.png
    SEMA Test Report #48803.png
    212 KB · Views: 52
  • SS31 Test Report #48805.png
    SS31 Test Report #48805.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 57
Please visit Nexaph Website for in stock overfilled 30mg Tirzepatide :)

We hope to become the new standard for USA domestic and will continue to improve our products.

New tests have come in for
-Tirzapetide 30mg
-Semaglutide 10mg
-GHK-cu 50mg
-BPC-157 10mg

Don’t forget to join our Telegram group to unlock your discount!
Nexaph Telegram

Tirz 30mg overfill 9.24.jpg

Attachments

• bpc157 10mg overfill 9.24.jpg
    bpc157 10mg overfill 9.24.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 29
  • ghkcu 50mg overfill 9.24.jpg
    ghkcu 50mg overfill 9.24.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 32
  • sema 10mg overfill 9.24.jpg
    sema 10mg overfill 9.24.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 31
I’ll just leave this here….
Hi exploitedworkerbee, not sure what your problem is with us as we have never met before. I have seen your claims in other threads about us lying and being dishonest. As we are new to public facing and just recently started advertising ourselves on this forum and other forums, i am not sure what you are referring to? If anyone has previously misrepresented us in anyway in public, we sincerely apologize. Saying we are group buy peptides being sold as domestic retail is a false claim and coming from someone deemed a research expert in this forum is not only damaging but insulting. I assure you, we lyophilize our own peptides and strive to provide our customers with the best quality products.

Regarding the failed TAMC/TYMC test, yes that happened and we do not deny it happened. But at the same time, one failed vial does not mean whole batch failed and neither does one vial passing mean a whole batch passed. We have passed many TAMC/TYMC tests with Janoshik previously and i will attach the most recent ones to this post. I hope you can DM me or post your concerns in this thread so i can directly respond to them and hopefully answer any concerns you or anyone else may have.

Thank you

Attachments

• Test Report #47900.png
    Test Report #47900.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Test Report #47899.png
    Test Report #47899.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 75
Hi exploitedworkerbee, not sure what your problem is with us as we have never met before. I have seen your claims in other threads about us lying and being dishonest. As we are new to public facing and just recently started advertising ourselves on this forum and other forums, i am not sure what you are referring to? If anyone has previously misrepresented us in anyway in public, we sincerely apologize. Saying we are group buy peptides being sold as domestic retail is a false claim and coming from someone deemed a research expert in this forum is not only damaging but insulting. I assure you, we lyophilize our own peptides and strive to provide our customers with the best quality products.

Regarding the failed TAMC/TYMC test, yes that happened and we do not deny it happened. But at the same time, one failed vial does not mean whole batch failed and neither does one vial passing mean a whole batch passed. We have passed many TAMC/TYMC tests with Janoshik previously and i will attach the most recent ones to this post. I hope you can DM me or post your concerns in this thread so i can directly respond to them and hopefully answer any concerns you or anyone else may have.

Thank you
Don’t take it personally, just warning folks to exercise caution based on my observations of you and your associates. As a quick example based on your posts specifically, today on meso you said “Lucky for you our peptides are lyapholized in the USA” which upon interrogation became a small minority of your peptides. You also said that the test I just referenced was suspect, but couldn’t explain why. You are defaulting to lies and not taking responsibility, which is consistent with the long and convoluted series of lies that have plagued “SPC.” If that isn’t you then it’s your associates. There are a nauseating number of other options out there, I see zero reason anyone would want to go with one that acts dishonestly at every turn (and that fails to look up how to spell lyophilize before they make attempts at doing it). Guys like you do great on Facebook and less well on forums with folks who have been around for a while, as i see you’re discovering. Maybe go manipulate some folks on those groups instead.

Don’t take it personally, just warning folks to exercise caution based on my observations of you and your associates. As a quick example based on your posts specifically, today on meso you said “Lucky for you our peptides are lyapholized in the USA” which upon interrogation became a small minority of your peptides. You also said that the test I just referenced was suspect, but couldn’t explain why. You are defaulting to lies and not taking responsibility, which is consistent with the long and convoluted series of lies that have plagued “SPC.” If that isn’t you then it’s your associates. There are a nauseating number of other options out there, I see zero reason anyone would want to go with one that acts dishonestly at every turn (and that fails to look up how to spell lyophilize before they make attempts at doing it). Guys like you do great on Facebook and less well on forums with folks who have been around for a while, as i see you’re discovering. Maybe go manipulate some folks on those groups instead.
I assure you, there is no type of manipulation taking place here. We are actively testing all of our batches to ensure our clients are satisfied with our peptides. As for USA produced peptides, this is something we are working on but wasn't supposed to be revealed. My associate was reprimanded for this as this "remark" puts us at risk with "big pharma". I can answer any questions you may have about our lyophilization process as i am closely developing it in the USA. As for TAMC/TYMC, this is something that we are starting to proactively test all of our batch productions for. I know vendor tests may not hold much weight for these types of tests as they can be easily manipulated or not released if there is a bad result. But at the very least, we are spending that extra money for these tests while many other vendors aren't even addressing these concerns.

Either way, i hope we can change your mind in the future by building a good track record here and with our clients.

For everyone that didn’t believe the rumors, the owner of EZ pens has admitted he created this fake chinese company. He was called out in discord and owned up to it. This is not a real chinese vendor or factory. It was all a lie. Do whatever you want with the info but its important that there is transparency.

For everyone that didn’t believe the rumors, the owner of EZ pens has admitted he created this fake chinese company. He was called out in discord and owned up to it. This is not a real chinese vendor or factory. It was all a lie. Do whatever you want with the info but its important that there is transparency.

If you prefer not to buy from a vendor that offers high-quality peptides, excellent customer service, multiple payment options, fast shipping, and well-tested, overfilled products, then by all means, listen to that guy ^^

If you prefer not to buy from a vendor that offers high-quality peptides, excellent customer service, multiple payment options, fast shipping, and well-tested, overfilled products, then by all means, listen to that guy ^^
And is a demonstrated manipulative liar, so unless your kits specifically are tested you’ll always have to doubt whether the seller sent you the same batch as the testing they’re publishing, or whether they’ve engaged in any other shenanigans. Trust is everything.

And is a demonstrated manipulative liar, so unless your kits specifically are tested you’ll always have to doubt whether the seller sent you the same batch as the testing they’re publishing, or whether they’ve engaged in any other shenanigans. Trust is everything.
Interesting take from someone who, as a trusted moderator on the GLP1 forum, had full access to the site, including my IP address. In a gray market, this type of behavior is not only unethical but also dangerous. Despite this, I’ll let my products, batch tests, and transparency speak for themselves.

Interesting take from someone who, as a trusted moderator on the GLP1 forum, had full access to the site, including my IP address. In a gray market, this type of behavior is not only unethical but also dangerous. Despite this, I’ll let my products, batch tests, and transparency speak for themselves.
You’re suggesting that I acted in a dangerous manner by sharing that you’re running multiple accounts on glp1forum? Sorry bud, if you want to talk ethics then I had an ethical responsibility to keep the community safe from your grift, selling reconstituted peptides with 2 year expiration dates (where’d you come up with that?) and counterfeit pens with pharma-branded labels. Trying to paint yourself as a victim here is just a silly attempt to divert attention away from your pile of lies.

And yah, moderators do have access to every IP address that is used when you’re on this site, just like mods do on every other forum. It’s a basic moderation tool used to protect against bad actors such as yourself. If that shocks you then you need to learn more about the basic functionality of the Internet — your failure to understand this isn’t on me, it’s on you. Nothing about it is unusual or unethical. You are reaching too hard and your desperation is showing.

Closing this thread, good luck with your shady little venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back