SRY Lisa Experience!

I don't think the likelihood of cross-contamination is high, if possible at all, but after the recent developments surrounding SRY, it's better to avoid them.
Based on what? Your in depth knowledge of their production facility and lab practices? Your expertise on the chemicals in question?

Well I never ordered from them 😂😂
I just don’t like people making claims without facts…it doesn’t help anyone…
I was debating on placing an order with them but decided yesterday to go with someone else….and I was kinda set on trying them but idk “something” made me go with another vendor.
I just want to find a rep and vendor that I can count on and give them the majority of my business….unless they can’t get somethin that I really wanna try! I mean “research” hehe

I was debating on placing an order with them but decided yesterday to go with someone else….and I was kinda set on trying them but idk “something” made me go with another vendor.
I just want to find a rep and vendor that I can count on and give them the majority of my business….unless they can’t get somethin that I really wanna try! I mean “research” hehe
I noticed they had a FB group and I don’t know why, but that did not sit right with me and then just a lot of people complaining and just noise, so I just decided nope…
i wish a vendor like what you are saying exists!! They would get all of our business!

I just ordered for the first time T60 right before this news hit. Wrote back Lisa and informed her I wasn’t comfortable proceeding. She processed and refunded my money instantly via Alibaba. Appreciated her quick response, I was pretty nervous.

Based on what? Your in depth knowledge of their production facility and lab practices? Your expertise on the chemicals in question?
Based on the fact that they are in trouble and the US government basically calls them smugglers, but you are free to order from them - Im not stopping anyone, just expressing my opinion here.

If you mean cross-contamination, you don't need in-depth knowledge, just google how peptides are lyophilized if you're interested.

Based on the fact that they are in trouble and the US government basically calls them smugglers, but you are free to order from them - Im not stopping anyone, just expressing my opinion here.

If you mean cross-contamination, you don't need in-depth knowledge, just google how peptides are lyophilized if you're interested.
You have no idea where the source their chemicals or who produces the tirz or what conditions it’s packaged in lol. You have no idea what it could be cross contaminated with.

I’m sure a company known to doctor their lab results is totally trustworthy though.

You have no idea where the source their chemicals or who produces the tirz or what conditions it’s packaged in lol. You have no idea what it could be cross contaminated with.
You have no more idea than I do, and it seems that whatever I write, you disagree with.
But im sure their Tirz do not contain fentanyl.

You have no more idea than I do, and it seems that whatever I write, you disagree with.
But im sure their Tirz do not contain fentanyl.
I’m not the one claiming cross contamination is unlikely. You are.

Tracy hasn't been seen in a few days. She's already on a China Eastern flight to Sinaloa to see about getting some of that cartel money.
Tracy is literally on forums laughing at SRY last night/this morning. Probably trying to buy up their stock locally at bargain prices.

well I personally know their products don't contain fentanyl. Plus and indictment is just an accusation, but do with this information what you will. lmao

Amopure announced they will be changing their website. SBB is shutting down their Telegram. Seems like they are all under pressure at this point.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe.Anon
Back