SRY Tirz 30 mg Promotion

Shanghai Senria

Shanghai Senria Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Vendor
Reaction score
promotion product :Tirz30 mg.
Product Packaging:Plastic Box
Promotion content:one boxes are a unit.Only 230 dollar, including freight!
230usd = 1kit Tirz 30mg+free shiping
Promotion time:End of sale
promise: purity is higher than 99%+
promise: Free reissue for customs seizure or damaged.
Payment Methods:Alibaba platform/Bank transfer/USDT/BTC
Alipay has a 3% handling fee
Contact me

Sry lisa
Email:Srypetidesupplier@proton.me
WhatsApp:+86 18002973208

Telegram:@SRY-lisa
t 30.jpg

t 30 pic.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding the test report, the explanation is:
In August, a customer ordered a large number of products in sry and asked us to change the company name of the test report. After consulting jan company, I learned that the company name of the test report can be changed for $30. I paid $240 to change the test reports of eight products according to the customer's requirements. Then, when the customer feedback that jan link was opened, it was another company name. I found that the test report originally belonging to sry was changed to the customer company name. I realized that there could not be two test reports at the same time, so I asked jan to change the company name to sry again.But it was rejected. So we have eight product inspection reports showing the names of other companies.

First of all, I promise you that similar incidents will not happen again, and we refuse to change the name of the testing report company.
In addition, whenever a new batch of products is produced, we will carry out testing and publish the test results. We insist on providing everyone with safe, healthy and high-quality products.

@Shanghai Senria users have reported that the test report you posted was altered and not the genuine original. Altering/falsifying/forging test results is unacceptable from any vendor or supplier. Please explain yourself.

For those interested, this is the original unaltered report: View attachment 2295
The link to the original at Jano's site is: https://www.janoshik.com/tests/46855_SBHK9KVZMC8A
@Shanghai Senria users have reported that the test report you posted was altered and not the genuine original. Altering/falsifying/forging test results is unacceptable from any vendor or supplier. Please explain yourself.

For those interested, this is the original unaltered report: View attachment 2295
The link to the original at Jano's site is: https://www.janoshik.com/tests/46855_SBHK9KVZMC8A
We have many other test reports from the same period, all from the same batch of tests. You can go to janoshik to check the inspection. We have made many test reports. There is no need to forge a tirz 30 report. In addition, we also have test reports for tirz 15, test reports for cag, and all of them can be checked. thanks
And our new batch of products has been sent to Janoshik for testing. We will publish it here when the time comes. This is our newly released testing product
1.jpg

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back