Starting again... question

fattymckee

Reaction score
I was on zep for 7 months, covered by insurance, but with a job change i lost coverage. I tried to continue on my own but it's been so difficult and I still have at least 50lbs to lose.

Going to order from amo bc a friend recommended it. I was on 10mg before I quit and that was 2.5 months ago. Can I go back to the same dosage or do I need to start over at 2.5? Not even sure which size to order. It's confusing lol

Thanks!!

I would titrate up from 2.5 just to be safe

Your research subject might be fine or might have side effects

I was on zep for 7 months, covered by insurance, but with a job change i lost coverage. I tried to continue on my own but it's been so difficult and I still have at least 50lbs to lose.

Going to order from amo bc a friend recommended it. I was on 10mg before I quit and that was 2.5 months ago. Can I go back to the same dosage or do I need to start over at 2.5? Not even sure which size to order. It's confusing lol

Thanks!!
I’d definitely start back at 2.5mg, depending how long it’s been going right back to 10mg might give you some gnarly side effects.

I would start at 2.5... and only titrate up if you feel like you need it. I had great results at 2.5. I don't think I will ever go up from 5 to be honest. I just got my first shipment from amo and it was delivered flawlessly. Only 3 broken pucks out of 10. RS hasn't injected it yet but I foresee no issues. Well wrapped and packaged. Communication with tracking was great. Will order again.

I would start at 2.5... and only titrate up if you feel like you need it. I had great results at 2.5. I don't think I will ever go up from 5 to be honest. I just got my first shipment from amo and it was delivered flawlessly. Only 3 broken pucks out of 10. RS hasn't injected it yet but I foresee no issues. Well wrapped and packaged. Communication with tracking was great. Will order again.
Did your amo order come from a us or overseas warehouse?

Did your amo order come from a us or overseas warehouse?
It shipped from a warehouse in Illinois. I made the order on 10/10/24. Email I received on 10/16 stated the goods were en route to Hong Kong and included a USPS tracking number. However, the tracking number linked to a label created on 10/15 "usps awaiting item" and on 10/19 was logged as "accepted at USPS origin facility" in Franklin Park, Illinois. From there it went to Chicago, to Georgia, to Alabama where I am located. Delivered on 10/23. So... I'm not really sure. 😄

It shipped from a warehouse in Illinois. I made the order on 10/10/24. Email I received on 10/16 stated the goods were en route to Hong Kong and included a USPS tracking number. However, the tracking number linked to a label created on 10/15 "usps awaiting item" and on 10/19 was logged as "accepted at USPS origin facility" in Franklin Park, Illinois. From there it went to Chicago, to Georgia, to Alabama where I am located. Delivered on 10/23. So... I'm not really sure. 😄
Sure, sounds like they shipped to their warehouse then to you. Good deal, thanks for the info

Back