Stock up now or wait until Black Friday/XMas?

So many people have joined the Reta fan club. I’m intrigued myself because I’m realizing that my fatigue is probably Tirz related and not depression related.
This is my first week adding a small dose of Reta a few days after Tirz. My main intent was addressing fatigue and I really feel better. The first day I chalked it up to placebo based on what I’d read about other people’s experiences. But 3 days later I still do not feel fatigued at all.

This is my first week adding a small dose of Reta a few days after Tirz. My main intent was addressing fatigue and I really feel better. The first day I chalked it up to placebo based on what I’d read about other people’s experiences. But 3 days later I still do not feel fatigued at all.
What does your dosing of the two look like?

My strategy is to hold off for right now. Tirz is so popular that I think it's being heavily produced, and when the next new trend comes out and people gravitate more to the new one, probably some manufacturers will have overstock to sell for cheaper. That being said I have 2 years worth of tirz in my freezer so I should not buy more 😂

...right?

My strategy is to hold off for right now. Tirz is so popular that I think it's being heavily produced, and when the next new trend comes out and people gravitate more to the new one, probably some manufacturers will have overstock to sell for cheaper. That being said I have 2 years worth of tirz in my freezer so I should not buy more 😂
...right?
PepTweekers have to have the financial nous of Hedge Fund Managers now!

What does your dosing of the two look like?
I was already taking 7.5mg of Tirz on Fridays. Now on Mondays I added 2mg of Reta. It has helped with fatigue but I’m going to have to see how I feel between Friday and Monday to determine if I need to tweak my schedule. If I have 3 days of fatigue before my Reta shot each week I am going to need to rethink this.

I was already taking 7.5mg of Tirz on Fridays. Now on Mondays I added 2mg of Reta. It has helped with fatigue but I’m going to have to see how I feel between Friday and Monday to determine if I need to tweak my schedule. If I have 3 days of fatigue before my Reta shot each week I am going to need to rethink this.
For me Retatrutide is superior in every way. I intended to sample a new kit by stacking 2.5mg of Reta atop 7.5-10mg of Tirz. It quickly became clear that Reta was doing all the heavy lifting so I did a quick-migration to Reta and really liked it!

Obvs YMMY.

For me Retatrutide is superior in every way. I intended to sample a new kit by stacking 2.5mg of Reta atop 7.5-10mg of Tirz. It quickly became clear that Reta was doing all the heavy lifting so I did a quick-migration to Reta and really liked it!

Obvs YMMY.
Out of curiosity what makes reta superior in your opinion? I thought about picking some up soon to research but wasn't sure if it would be that much better than the triz I'm researching now. Biggest thing for me is the food noise. I can stand being physically hungry just fine so long as the food noise isn't there.

Obvs YMMY.
Depending on how this goes I might do the same. Initially my plan is to increase Reta to 4mg and decrease Tirz to 5mg and see how I feel.

For me, and I think for most researchers, Retatrutide provides noticeably better appetite suppression than Tirzepatide does. Reta is not near the level of Semaglutide or Cagrilintide in this respect but is significantly better than Tirz.

Reta is NOT Adderall. There is no Reta 'boost' so-called but it does not create any fatigue. On Tirz I was accustomed to an afternoon nod or nap every day. With Reta I don't need it. You should note that I am 72 years old and a nap would seem a likely feature of every day :)

Just as Sema does Tirzepatide has side effects. They are typically 'half' or less than that of Sema but Tirz DOES have them. Being dose dependent they increased at the higher dosages I required.
Retatrutide has sides as well but roughly half as much as Tirz - very few actually.

Food noise is minimal with either peptide but it has soon required 10-12mg weekly to keep it low. Reta is very pleasant - dosed correctly I experience no actual hunger UNLESS my wife starts roasting peppers or sweating onions and I can smell it. Even then it is something of an intellectual exercise - "Am I hungry? I guess I could be but nah, not right now I'd rather do (whatever)."

It isn't anhedonia. Put a well-prepared meal in front of me and I will certainly enjoy every bite I take. It won't be too many bites however :)

I hope this communicates something useful to you Smokey. I feel I waffle too much with these subjective feelings.
Dennis

Last edited:
For me, and I think for most researchers, Retatrutide provides noticeably better appetite suppression than Tirzepatide does. Reta is not near the level of Semaglutide or Cagrilintide in this respect but is significantly better than Tirz.

Reta is NOT Adderall. There is no Reta 'boost' so-called but it does not create any fatigue. On Tirz I was accustomed to an afternoon nod or nap every day. With Reta I don't need it. You should note that I am 72 years old and a nap would seem a likely feature of every day :)

Just as Sema does Tirzepatide has side effects. They are typically 'half' or less than that of Sema but Tirz DOES have them. Being dose dependent they increased at the higher dosages I required.
Retatrutide has sides as well but roughly half as much as Tirz - very few actually.

Food noise is minimal with either peptide but it has soon required 10-12mg weekly to keep it low. Reta is very pleasant - dosed correctly I experience no actual hunger UNLESS my wife starts roasting peppers or sweating onions and I can smell it. Even then it is something of an intellectual exercise - "Am I hungry? I guess I could be but nah, not right now I'd rather do (whatever)."

It isn't anhedonia. Put a well-prepared meal in front of me and I will certainly enjoy every bite I take. It won't be too many bites however :)

I hope this communicates something useful to you Smokey. I feel I waffle too much with these subjective feelings.
Dennis
I really appreciate the insight and deeper explanation of how reta works for you and I look forward to trying reta in the future thanks in part to your feelings on the subject.

I do wonder if in the long run the most effective and powerful peptide, which seems to be reta at the moment, will be the one that is best for maintenance. I already have a years worth of triz on hand and it makes me wonder if it's going to be a game of these 6 months triz and then 6 months reta, etc. or simply settle on one and try and make that one work long term.

Even though i'm sure that most here are correct that there is no reason to fill the freezer with years worth of product, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the constant need to get more. For me, the biggest fear is that the powers that be will make it really difficult to get, making it really difficult to restock when the time comes. I've also thought about the inevitable rush that will happen when compounding stops. Will I have enough to weather the storm?

The conclusion for myself was to shoot for about 1 and a half years of any product I might want to use. It's on the high side but it helps me sleep at night. As for sales, I'm just going to wait and see what kind of deals, if any, show up around the holidays. I think I know what the Christmas bonus is going towards this year. :LOL:
We think alike. I’m stockpiling them all.😂

Dennis
So for you, you still get full much faster than before any glp?

Reta is NOT Adderall. There is to Reta 'boost' so-called but it does not create any fatigue. On Tirz I was accustomed to an afternoon nod or nap every day. With Reta I don't need it. You should note that I am 72 years old and a nap would seem a likely feature of every day :)

Dennis

So for you, you still get full much faster than before any glp?
Yes, I do. However, Tirz, Reta and Cagrilintide are a different experience than Semaglutide. The three newer peptides eliminate food noise and any physical cravings very well.

Semaglutide has such strong gastroparesis that it seems a very real PHYSICAL BARRIER to eating much.

As a thought experiment to illustrate this I believe one could learn to eat to excess on Reta without actually being hungry. Such a thing would be impossible on Sema and you’d likely have strong GI problems quickly.

Last edited:
I am already feeling the pull to horde stock up on tirzepatide. I am new enough to this that I do not know the pricing/promo trends. My question is: Should I stock up more now with the Mid-Autumn Festival promos or do I wait for pricing during Black Friday/Christmas/New Years?
You are SO NOT alone on the “stocking” up hoarding lol I fight with myself, do I need more of this, I may want to try that after this!! It’s addicting for sure !! Welcome !!! Gonna take some of the advice from above !!! lol but it’s tough !!

as i am new to this and bring it to light where i work, and in my area, people were amazed on my weight loss, and ask me how i did it. I have ADHD so when i hyper fixate on something i tend to over do it. Like recently it was xbox 360 modding, then now the peptides, then its turning to cryptocurrency mining, but the peptides is a ongoing thing cause i like the effects, and it really helps with my cravings, and my cholesterol and triglycerides were ALL HIGH. and HDL was LOW.
So i read this stuff helps out, with the levels over long period of time.
I have lost 18lbs in the span of 5 weeks. I feel really good, and Little to No Side Effects.
i have Reta on the way, just in case i need to jump to that.
the ADHD side of me wants to buy the Good sales, and the other side is like "but why"
then i start to reason, "what if ... thissss. or... that... happens, you be happy to order it" so it sucks.

but i am even happy to say I have noticed i dont need my adhd meds as much, like i feel focused while on this stuff. weird..
but do i plan on buying the T50 from QSC... damn right you know i am.. should i... no... but its 50 damn mg! half a Gram of Tirz!
but i want to stick to 10mg Vials more than anything. and have at least 10 for myself at all times.

anyways, sorry for the long ass paragraph.

the ADHD side of me wants to buy the Good sales, and the other side is like "but why"
then i start to reason, "what if ... thissss. or... that... happens, you be happy to order it" so it sucks.
I can relate to this so much. I struggle if I really *do* have ADD - but this ^. My rational and frugal side realizes I can wait but the ADD side is like "ooohhhh shiny! Me buy more shiny!"

I know that the MedSpas in Virginia are starting to talk up CagriSema. I think those ingredients will be the next push and that Tirz is safe for now.
It has begun! Got this in an email today...
1726764255600.png

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back