Successful Order w/Qschem!

Thank you. She messaged me and said that my package is clearing US customs. I find that hard to believe since the tracking number she gave me is stuck on “pre shipment label created” and according to USPS Informed Delivery, I don’t have anything else coming my way. Definitely not buying from her ever again.
Try using a different tracking app.
Try sypost.net. it tracks your package through its journey in China. Until usps gets it in the hand, that status of shipment lable created or awaiting pa kage is pretty much still..

Try using a different tracking app.
Try sypost.net. it tracks your package through its journey in China. Until usps gets it in the hand, that status of shipment lable created or awaiting pa kage is pretty much still..
Ive tried that, it shows “not found” on Sypost and 17track. :(
I know it takes a while, but it’s taking wayyy too long.

I ordered from Fiona on Feb 8th, and didn't receive until March 22. Her order took a while, but I did get it.
Wow! It took a while huh? But did she give you a tracking number from the get go? Was tracking being updated or was it just “stuck” on something for a while?

Attachments

• IMG_2050.png
    IMG_2050.png
    848.1 KB · Views: 61
I order from Fiona @Yalin on 4/15, received tracking 4/20 and got notification that it is being delivered today.

I order from Fiona @Yalin on 4/15, received tracking 4/20 and got notification that it is being delivered today.
Lucky you. I'm still getting the run around and till no tracking number. Said all freight flights are full and delayed delivery.. Haha.. I've gotten 1 orders from Cora before I even got tracking for this order from Fiona! I did use alibaba for this order and have requested a refund!!! Done with them!!

Lucky you. I'm still getting the run around and till no tracking number. Said all freight flights are full and delayed delivery.. Haha.. I've gotten 1 orders from Cora before I even got tracking for this order from Fiona! I did use alibaba for this order and have requested a refund!!! Done with them!!
Yah I’ve got nothing from Fiona either. I guessed my arrival date would have been on the 24th. Nothing.

Yah I’ve got nothing from Fiona either. I guessed my arrival date would have been on the 24th. Nothing.
I haven't even gotten confirmation that it was shipped.. I have a few more hours until my refund with alibaba should be processed!! I ordered atbthe same time with Cora and received that order and another on the way before I ever received tracking from Fiona. Cora a little more money but at least I get my order and good communication

Well I WhatsApp told Fiona I was going to ask for refund and she sent me tracking number. I said what’s this?! Tracking number. We shall see folks. But she should have given me this without me begging.

Attachments

• IMG_2077.png
    IMG_2077.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 46
Well I WhatsApp told Fiona I was going to ask for refund and she sent me tracking number. I said what’s this?! Tracking number. We shall see folks. But she should have given me this without me begging.
Nice! Hopefully I’ll get mine soon too. Still waiting. Ordered same day as you.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back