SUGGESTIONS / HELP VENDERS

christy0110

Reaction score
I would like to get opinions on most reliable companies to order from. I have had bad luck and scammed so want other ppls experience.
I plan on placing order soon.

I would like to get opinions on most reliable companies to order from. I have had bad luck and scammed so want other ppls experience.
I plan on placing order soon.
For domestic I love Aminos Research, Skye and HVY. They do third party testing of the product I use. Good products and service, more costly per mg.
For international I have only used XCE ( Peter) good products and service, less expensive . Gotta test in my opinion. I am sure others have other opinions.

For domestic I love Aminos Research, Skye and HVY. They do third party testing of the product I use. Good products and service, more costly per mg.
For international I have only used XCE ( Peter) good products and service, less expensive . Gotta test in my opinion. I am sure others have other opinions.
I don't know anything about having something tested so would like a company that is known to be reliable. I hear mostly of Peter and Tracy. have you received bad product from Peter before?

From all of my independent outreach regarding vendors and pricing, XCE is incredibly expensive compared to similar options. Like, multiple hundreds different per kit.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back