SUGGESTIONS/OPINIONS ON VENDER/SUPPLIERS

Reaction score
I posted this in another forum but does not look like many people see the posts as in this forum so reposting

I would like to get opinions on most reliable companies to order from. I have had bad luck and scammed so want other ppls experience.
I plan on placing order soon.

I posted this in another forum but does not look like many people see the posts as in this forum so reposting

I would like to get opinions on most reliable companies to order from. I have had bad luck and scammed so want other ppls experience.
For Chinese vendors, so far I would say XCE due to website (xcepeptides.com), ease of ordering, and being able to buy from US supply for a bit more $. I've placed four orders with XCE and I've received the tracking information within a day or two of ordering (not bad with 12-hour time difference). I've never had a problem XCE. Solid.
They offer 10% discount code that works every time and can pay with CC via PayPal. Lastly, their peptide testing has been very good as of late and they are adding more products to their website beyond glp1s.
Btw, like most Chinese peptide vendors they sell their products in a kit, which is 10 vials. Most US vendors sell by individual vial.

Last edited:
Thanks
Can i contact peter through the website or does he have a whatsapp?
Peter who? I didn't mention Peter.
The XCE website has a contact email address and phone number for telegram, probably works for WhatsApp, too. Good luck.

Unlike other Chinese vendors that sell through WhatsApp, no need to contact XCE to order.

Hello, friend, I am Wendy, we are a company that produces research and development peptides, you can contact me to order

For Chinese vendors, so far I would say XCE due to website (xcepeptides.com), ease of ordering, and being able to buy from US supply for a bit more $. I've placed four orders with XCE and I've received the tracking information within a day or two of ordering (not bad with 12-hour time difference). I've never had a problem XCE. Solid.
They offer 10% discount code that works every time and can pay with CC via PayPal. Lastly, their peptide testing has been very good as of late and they are adding more products to their website beyond glp1s.
Btw, like most Chinese peptide vendors they sell their products in a kit, which is 10 vials. Most US vendors sell by individual vial.
I concur with peteyb786. I buy my tirzepatide from XCE and their customer service is good and their prices are GREAT! I've only bought from their US stock so far cause I needed it sooner, but am currently participating in a group buy from them from China.

also, if you don't trust them or have never heard of them, don't send them bitcoin or Zelle for payment. Use paypal with your credit card so you have dispute resolution options.

Hi! I keep seeing these group buys but I can’t seem to figure out how to get in on them and how they work. Any advice? Same with testing, I keep seeing people post about going in on a group test but then can’t seem to find how to get in on it.
I concur with peteyb786. I buy my tirzepatide from XCE and their customer service is good and their prices are GREAT! I've only bought from their US stock so far cause I needed it sooner, but am currently participating in a group buy from them from China.

Hi! I keep seeing these group buys but I can’t seem to figure out how to get in on them and how they work. Any advice? Same with testing, I keep seeing people post about going in on a group test but then can’t seem to find how to get in on it.
I've heard about the group buys and testing as well on the Peppys forum, not so much here.
Here is a link to the Peppys forum so you can check it out and see if you can get in on it: https://chat.peppys.io/signup/L9qQ4Z

Go to vendor connection on the main forum page. You will find a number of CN suppliers.

Btw, like most Chinese peptide vendors they sell their products in a kit, which is 10 vials. Most US vendors sell by individual viDi

Back