Supply dwindling

Reaction score
Hello all!
My tirz journey began a few months back and I’ve lost nearly 50 lbs! After issues with insurance and physicians- I took it upon myself to procure tirz from US based peptide companies. Recently there were cease and desist letters sent out to many companies and I’ve been in a scramble to find a new supplier. I’m no stranger to purchasing things from CN- is there a list of trusted suppliers or any recommendations anyone may have? Thank you!!

Hello all!
My tirz journey began a few months back and I’ve lost nearly 50 lbs! After issues with insurance and physicians- I took it upon myself to procure tirz from US based peptide companies. Recently there were cease and desist letters sent out to many companies and I’ve been in a scramble to find a new supplier. I’m no stranger to purchasing things from CN- is there a list of trusted suppliers or any recommendations anyone may have? Thank you!!
I have not used them, but many like amopeptide.com. They currently have a sale through July 3.

Hello all!
Aminos Research is having a half price sale right now. I just placed an order for Tirz to see if I can break my Oz stall.

Aminos Research is having a half price sale right now. I just placed an order for Tirz to see if I can break my Oz stall.
Have you purchased from that company before? I am new to all this but they have one of the better looking websites I've come across. Do you know where the peptides are from (CN/US)? I don't mind paying a little more for something I know is going to be safe.

Hello all!
SRY Laboratory is Worth Your Trust!!!

Have you purchased from that company before? I am new to all this but they have one of the better looking websites I've come across. Do you know where the peptides are from (CN/US)? I don't mind paying a little more for something I know is going to be safe.
They’re an excellent domestic vendor. They test everything and post COAs on site. I have purchased from them several times. They’re having a sale now and just a heads up they’re having to sell out Tirz this week, thanks to the pharma bully Eli Lilly.

No.. I am a newbie. I am on another group on FB and have read for hours and hours there before I found this group. Many buy from them there and I was willing to pay more to get it quicker. It also helped they are having a half off sale...

Can you post a COA from the manufacturer of your tirz? The one that shows the purity, but also that it’s tested for contamination? Not Janoshik
Sure,but to be honest, we have a customer who received a product with a slightly lower dosage in the measuring room, and the purity is quite good. However, we are already handling this matter. What I mean is that you can rest assured to purchase from me. If you receive a product with a lower dosage, I will seek your opinion to solve this problem for you!

Attachments

• tirzepatide.jpg
    tirzepatide.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 新肽价格1.jpg
    新肽价格1.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 新肽价格2.jpg
    新肽价格2.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 123
I've researched US GLP-1 vendors and compiled a spreadsheet comparing them for Price and Quality Assurance practices.
It is posted on a Permanent Link and you can View It Here

Hello all!
20+ US GLP-1 vendors are compared for Price and Quality Assurance practices HERE

Chinese vendors aren't so easily compared!
Peppys Forum has a massive spreadsheet of data on CN vendors available to its members.

Sure,but to be honest, we have a customer who received a product with a slightly lower dosage in the measuring room, and the purity is quite good. However, we are already handling this matter. What I mean is that you can rest assured to purchase from me. If you receive a product with a lower dosage, I will seek your opinion to solve this problem for you!
Ok thanks I look forward to seeing the manufacturer’s coa…

They’re an excellent domestic vendor. They test everything and post COAs on site. I have purchased from them several times. They’re having a sale now and just a heads up they’re having to sell out Tirz this week, thanks to the pharma bully Eli Lilly.
Meaning they will not be selling tirzepatide going forward? That is such a shame. Can I ask how you know this? Or how one would be kept in the loop for this sort of thing in the future? Also, what is Peppys Forum I see people mentioning?

Meaning they will not be selling tirzepatide going forward? That is such a shame. Can I ask how you know this? Or how one would be kept in the loop for this sort of thing in the future? Also, what is Peppys Forum I see people mentioning?
Hello dear friend, I don't know where you got the news from. Our laboratory is selling various products normally. If you need it, you can chat with me privately. We provide authoritative third-party testing reports and hope to help you, Madam. Thank you

Hello dear friend, I don't know where you got the news from. Our laboratory is selling various products normally. If you need it, you can chat with me privately. We provide authoritative third-party testing reports and hope to help you, Madam. Thank you
How about that manufacturers report that checks for contamination and purity too?

How about that manufacturers report that checks for contamination and purity too?
Our factory has always maintained high quality and standards in production, and we can also conduct testing in China. However, due to the lack of trust from most people in China, we have to seek authoritative third-party testing companies to produce testing reports in an attempt to gain recognition for our products. We must continue to do so for a long time, so we hope to receive the support and trust of all users, and sincerely hope that our products can help you. Thank you!

Our factory has always maintained high quality and standards in production, and we can also conduct testing in China. However, due to the lack of trust from most people in China, we have to seek authoritative third-party testing companies to produce testing reports in an attempt to gain recognition for our products. We must continue to do so for a long time, so we hope to receive the support and trust of all users, and sincerely hope that our products can help you. Thank you!

So you don’t actually have access to the manufacturer. Because they would test every product they produce and have an in house CoA available……

My response was in reference to the company Aminos Research, not SRY Lab. Sorry for any confusion if I replied to you by accident.

20+ US GLP-1 vendors are compared for Price and Quality Assurance practices HERE
Today was the first chance I had to look at this list closely, and I have some observations...

1. Khaled, the guy running Asstro is a gigantic piece of shit human being who from the day he showed up on the scene has been running one kind of scam or another. I would put as much trust in his test results as I would if they were hand written in crayon. Unfortunately when places like the OG r/Tirzepatide subreddit and others got/get whacked a lot of good intel about bad vendors gets lost along with it. The belief after his attempt at crowdfunding his own testing failed is that he sent off vials he purchased from Arctic to be tested as his own (he also initially cloned the Arctic website initially, including their test results and even forgot to replace their email address in a couple of places) so he could sell his discount under-dosed crap from the cheapest supplier as "tested" with good results. Follow-up tests that buyers had done showed substantial under-doses and low purity compared to his published test results.

2. I'm not sure what your LTEV qualifications are, but I can tell you that the Arctic vials I had in the past all had the corresponding batch # printed on the label. Also, I have messaged back-and-forth with Adam from Arctic a couple of times and he explained to me that his COA's are not recent because they purchase 3-6 months worth of inventory at a time and so while the date of the COA's may not be recent they are still current.

3. Sketchy social media history doesn't begin to describe how terrible Blome is. You can read up and see some photos on this recent Reddit discussion here: and you can take a look at their highly sterile dispensing practices here:

1720220866200.png

Tyvex suits and lab scale? What are they doing? Filling vials from a bulk peptide order?

Back