Survived Helene

adria37

Reaction score
but I am now on day 6 of no electricity. My stash is room temp. I had to throw away all of my frozen and refrigerated foods. How damaged is my 3000 mg of tirz? Not really complaining because I am grateful to be alive, my family is alive, furbabies are thriving not like so many here.

Glad you are surviving! I think the change in temp can cause some degradation of peptides but they are probably stable. I'm sure others with more experience will chime in.

But if you end up throwing them away I provide a free disposal service, just mail them to me. No charge! I'll pay the shipping! (J/K)

but I am now on day 6 of no electricity. My stash is room temp. I had to throw away all of my frozen and refrigerated foods. How damaged is my 3000 mg of tirz? Not really complaining because I am grateful to be alive, my family is alive, furbabies are thriving not like so many here.
Just keep it out of the light as much as possible. It will be fine. This stuff survives in a 115 degree shipping container on its way here from China.

Sorry for your trouble @adria37 ! As a Louisiana native I have a lot of hurricane experience so I understand how damned inconvenient the aftermath can be.

Don't worry overmuch about your peptides. If they are in lyophilized (dry) form, they are kept out of direct sunlight, and room temperatures are kept below 120 degrees Fahrenheit they'll be fine.

Reconstituted peptides kept out of direct sunlight at "room temperatures" say below 85 degrees F will lose less than 1% percent in 30 days - truly a negligible amount.

Back