Switching to Tirz - order from Guruite

Hi Dionysos - I just tried clicking on the links in your signature (as I often do, many thanks, as usual) and I am getting your USA spreadsheet for both the CN and the USA links. Did you recently update? I may be doing something wrong, but thought I would mention.
It isn't YOU Snail. The China link was incorrectly uploaded thanks to my superior ADD :mad:
You will find it is all better now. Thank you for reporting my errors, God knows SOMEONE has to!

So, that must be different from https://www.greatpeptide.com/ Guruite Biotechnology Co., Ltd (which is working, also missing an S - peptide vs. peptideS)...I really struggle to keep up with all these names. Very thankful for your spreadsheets, D!
The 'retail' website for Great Peptide(s) is missing Snail. Evidently part of a company name shuffle that s going on. I see no indication that Greatpeptide.com provides GLP-1 peptides for weight loss. If you have managed to thread the needle and find such then please provide it :-)

The 'retail' website for Great Peptide(s) is missing Snail. Evidently part of a company name shuffle that s going on. I see no indication that Greatpeptide.com provides GLP-1 peptides for weight loss. If you have managed to thread the needle and find such then please provide it :)
I did not! You are correct. My comment was based only on the fact that the website loaded, so I genuinely was thinking it was a totally different operation. I didn't click around enough to realize the retail portion was no longer present.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back