Taking things too far?

Kaybrewski

Reaction score
I may have taken things too far with my latest accessory. I have repurposed this old crash cart into my peptide cart. It is awesome! The only issue is it was a total bitch to carry upstairs into my spare room. This lead to my partner telling me "I don't care that you're getting peptides from china but this is too far." I just chuckled, am I really taking this too far?
pepstation.jpg

I like it! You are also ready when your neighbors line up around the block for you to administer their week shot. You have the start of a weight loss clinic!

I may have taken things too far with my latest accessory. I have repurposed this old crash cart into my peptide cart. It is awesome! The only issue is it was a total bitch to carry upstairs into my spare room. This lead to my partner telling me "I don't care that you're getting peptides from china but this is too far." I just chuckled, am I really taking this too far?
View attachment 3213
man that's so cool. i want to find some kind of raised metal stand like the peptide guy uses in his youtube videos but i can't find anything that looks similar and doesn't cost a fortune to buy. as of now i'm basically using what looks like a metal baking sheet, lol.

that's all just for reconstituting day though, for storage i've just got my shit stuffed in cabinets.

Back