Taking things too far?

Kaybrewski

Reaction score
I may have taken things too far with my latest accessory. I have repurposed this old crash cart into my peptide cart. It is awesome! The only issue is it was a total bitch to carry upstairs into my spare room. This lead to my partner telling me "I don't care that you're getting peptides from china but this is too far." I just chuckled, am I really taking this too far?
pepstation.jpg

I like it! You are also ready when your neighbors line up around the block for you to administer their week shot. You have the start of a weight loss clinic!

I may have taken things too far with my latest accessory. I have repurposed this old crash cart into my peptide cart. It is awesome! The only issue is it was a total bitch to carry upstairs into my spare room. This lead to my partner telling me "I don't care that you're getting peptides from china but this is too far." I just chuckled, am I really taking this too far?
View attachment 3213
man that's so cool. i want to find some kind of raised metal stand like the peptide guy uses in his youtube videos but i can't find anything that looks similar and doesn't cost a fortune to buy. as of now i'm basically using what looks like a metal baking sheet, lol.

that's all just for reconstituting day though, for storage i've just got my shit stuffed in cabinets.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ezterra
Back