Tesamorelin STINGS

Ymachado

Registered
Reaction score
-Hi so I ordered my Tesa and I was so excited to try it considering the possibility it could help me shred abdominal fat, but holy cow, the injection stings, I never felt anything like that while taking Tirzepatide, I diluted 5mg in 0.5 ml of bac water, I wonder If I should dilute further or if anyone has any advice.
-I read this is common with Tesamorelin but geez.
-The current recommended dosage I've seen is 2mg a day(I only did 1mg) 5 days on 2 days off.

Honestly after seeing how much it stings and the price point, belly fat doesn't sound too bad anymore.

If anyone has any advice, maybe dilute the solution more. Will gladly take it, hoping to hear about others' experiences.

Hi so I ordered my Tesa and I was so excited to try it considering the possibility it could help me shred abdominal fat, but holy cow, the injection stings, I never felt anything like that while taking Tirzepatide, I diluted 5mg in 0.5 ml of bac water, I wonder If I should dilute further or if anyone has any advice.
-I read this is common with Tesamorelin but geez.
-The current recommended dosage I've seen is 2mg a day(I only did 1mg) 5 days on 2 days off.

Honestly after seeing how much it stings and the price point, belly fat doesn't sound too bad anymore.

If anyone has any advice, maybe dilute the solution more. Will gladly take it, hoping to hear about others' experiences.
I've just looked that up, because I'm waiting on some from the mail and didn't think of checking that before trying, but here's what I found :
  • Inject slowly and at room temperature
  • Dilute more
  • Adjust pH with buffer

You can absolutely dilute it with more BAC for a lesser sting. Personally, I've found with all spicy peptides, the longer I use it the less I have any ISRs or stinging. Keep to it, your body will adjust.

You can absolutely dilute it with more BAC for a lesser sting. Personally, I've found with all spicy peptides, the longer I use it the less I have any ISRs or stinging. Keep to it, your body will adjust.

This. I've been researching tesa for 6 weeks now and the reactions seemed to stop. I would get a mild isr initially. Longer needles may help too

I've just looked that up, because I'm waiting on some from the mail and didn't think of checking that before trying, but here's what I found :
  • Inject slowly and at room temperature
  • Dilute more
  • Adjust pH with buffer
I was told by the vendor not to adjust the pH it may cause it to gel. Its supposed to be at a lower ph. I think it's around 4.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wandering_suzie
Back