tesamorelin users group

so the tesa effect has kind of petered out. I think my pituitary gland only has so much to offer and it's just falling flat.

I have HGC coming today or tomorrow so that will be the next progression.
When tesa was in the experimental phase, I was at one of the earlier research sites for phase 3. I remember a few people having obvious changes in their appearance but most people with visceral fat changes didn't have anything dramatic. If I used tesa I would expect something similar - a little change, nothing huge. Still may try it some day but not expecting anything very obvious

Curious how the hcg will go!

So, I'm trying to decide if tesa provides any appetite suppression. I've not taken anything else for a week as I'm trying to isolate on tesa to experience just its effects. If I feel like it's going to be my silver bullet, I need to order more. I found a source that's $1/mg.
I don't think it's intended to suppress appetite. I'm on day 10 or 11 and didn't notice that (I'm also on 2.5 mg tirz/week).

I noticed my workouts feel better with the tesa. Like I'm able to lift heavy for more sets before getting really tired. This could also be the bpc157/tb500 making me less sore in general though.

I do have some bloating/water retention, but its not that bad. I'm taking 2mg nightly and plan for 14 or so weeks until I run out. I think my waist does seem smaller though but it's probably too soon to tell.

So i'm experimenting with my dose. 2mg twice a day seems better. I get a little tingle in my hand and i feel a little better. Does anyone know if you can overdose on this stuff. They say ipamorelin just saturates after a certain dose. I wonder if tesa is similar. They are similar peptides.

I’ve been on 1mg for a week and apart from the first night, haven’t had a noticeable reaction. How long have you been on 2mg?
So i'm experimenting with my dose. 2mg twice a day seems better. I get a little tingle in my hand and i feel a little better. Does anyone know if you can overdose on this stuff. They say ipamorelin just saturates after a certain dose. I wonder if tesa is similar. They are similar peptides.

You can technically overdose on water so anythings possible. The study said that your igf-1 can get too high and it's recommended to stop taking it. I'm not sure what the long term effects of that are (not a doctor)

How bad is the water retention? It's what's stopped me from trying tesa or ipa, but as I'm pretty much done losing I'm considering a cycle of one or both. (Eta: i'm female, if that makes a difference. i feel like women feel a lot differently about the water retention 🤷‍♀️)

Last edited:
How bad is the water retention? It's what's stopped me from trying tesa or ipa, but as I'm pretty much done losing I'm considering a cycle of one or both. (Eta: i'm female, if that makes a difference. i feel like women feel a lot differently about the water retention 🤷‍♀️)
I did tesa for a while. The water retention got pretty bad in the week leading up to my period - I especially felt it in my hands. I didn’t love it but it wasn’t unbearable. When I started cycling it 4 days on, 3 days off it was much better but I’m sure that changed its effectiveness.

yea, i am going up in weight after restarting tesa after taking a break for a week, so i think water weight gain is a thing. A tooth that has been bothering me suddenly feels fine now after a healthy dose. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Are you seeing any difference? I've read lower doses don't do anything so I started on 2mg.
The fupa, where I’m injecting, seems more malleable, yea? Lol I realize it’s supposed to be for visceral fat, but the area I’m injecting it into appears to be getting softer and smaller. So, is it real or some sort of placebo effect? idk. I’ll take some pics, finish what I have, and think about it.

Took tesa 2mg last night, night sweats galore but dropped 0.7lbs this morning which could entirely be water weight 😂 anyway my lipo-c arrived so that’s another one in rotation

I got 10x20mg tesa at Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology (Jessie 121) for $200. It's too early to tell if it's targeting my mid-section. I do get wood after taking it so I know it's doing something.

The other thing I'm doing is trying the fat dissolvers on that pocket of fat below the belly button. So far I've tried neobella but again it's just been a few days. I have a couple of others on the way to try. Lemon bottle and lipo lab. There is also an external creme product that is supposed to spot reduce fat. I'll look up the name and post here. I have some on the way.
Hi, how are you? I’m curious about your experience with the supplier Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology (Jessie 121) since I had a negative experience with them. They are known for falsifying their quality tests, and many customers have reported issues with their products.

Did you notice anything unusual besides the initial effect? Anything that stood out regarding the quality? Or maybe any noticeable difference in results, especially since their peptides don’t seem to go through proper vacuum processes, which would affect purity.

Stay alert and feel free to share any additional details. It would be great to hear more about your experience!

Hi, how are you? I’m curious about your experience with the supplier Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology (Jessie 121) since I had a negative experience with them. They are known for falsifying their quality tests, and many customers have reported issues with their products.

Did you notice anything unusual besides the initial effect? Anything that stood out regarding the quality? Or maybe any noticeable difference in results, especially since their peptides don’t seem to go through proper vacuum processes, which would affect purity.

Stay alert and feel free to share any additional details. It would be great to hear more about your experience!
It had vacuum. I experienced good effect on the first 1 or 2 injections. I think it was my body getting used to the peptide as the effect lessened. I have another box of tesa coming from QSC to compare to. Since then i have also tried HGH. The tesa seems just as good, so i guess i should not complain.

i did get a good deal on it. $200 for 200 mg before 40 shipping and it got here in about a week.

I'm five weeks into tesa research. 1mg / day. Only tesa while I prepare my next cycle.

Tesa surpressed my appetite a little for the first three weeks, but now I am ravenous. Perhaps it is a reaction to the initial reduction of food.

I feel better overall, but sleep is paying the price. 52m. Zero pounds lost or gained.

you may actually be losing. I'm finding tesa and HGH bloat the hell out of me. i'm gaining weight on a 500-800 calorie a day plan. that can't be.
On top of you taking Tesa + HGH which will bloat your body (since that's what an increase of human growth hormone does), your body also retains water when you don't eat enough calories. What's your TDEE? How's your blood pressure when you're on all of these?

On top of you taking Tesa + HGH which will bloat your body (since that's what an increase of human growth hormone does), your body also retains water when you don't eat enough calories. What's your TDEE? How's your blood pressure when you're on all of these?
blood pressure is too low but i can live with the numbers 97/56 plus 10. when i get in the hot tub before bed it goes as low as 75/47 and i feel a bit woozy. My heart rate is fast at 100 average as high as 120. My oxygen sat is 98/99. My ekg (kardia mobile) shown no fibrillation (i know its not a real 12 lead ekg but it's something i can do 50 times a day if i want). And that's after self discontinuing my BP meds, generic Bystolic and amlodipine. TDEE is low as i have a desk job and just watch TV after work. Not doing any purposeful exercise yet.

I'm not taking tesa and HGH at the same time. First i was on tesa then just started HGH a week ago. 5iu/day i know that's a little high but i'm not getting corporal in hands yet.

Last edited:
The higher the dosage, the more side effects you're apt to have.

You might want to see a cardiologist along with that nephrologist of your's. 100 RHR average at your age is not normal.

The higher the dosage, the more side effects you're apt to have.

You might want to see a cardiologist along with that nephrologist of your's. 100 RHR average at your age is not normal.

maybe you have some advice. My BP meds reduce my heart rate down to 60. I went off them because i'm worried about my blood pressure getting too low. Should i go back on the meds? I might pass out if the hot-tub BP gets way too low. Not getting in the tub with the wife is NOT an option. I say live with the 100 for now as a compromise. I've thought of these things and tried to make good decisions.

I have gotten a nuclear echocardiogram. Multiple stress tests with echo, 12 lead ekg every year and calcium channel scan. I don't know why you think you're talking to a hayseed.

It's OK. Please keep busting my balls. It's probably making me think twice and doing anything excessively stupid.

I got my renal tester the other day. I need to go thru the instructions and give it a try.

Attachments

• IMG_20241007_185549.jpg
    IMG_20241007_185549.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20241007_185706.jpg
    IMG_20241007_185706.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads