Tesofensine & 5-Amino 1mq

CanadianGal

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone sourced either of these from China? I have reached out to a few of the go to suppliers we all use but nothing. Capsules preferably but powder would work too, (I don't think I require a lab for that:unsure:....assume it is different than injectable raw powder???) It is just so expensive to buy in US/Canada!

Wuhan Lingding and Hebei Likes both show Tesofesine powder available, and Senwayer shows 5-Amino-1mq. Those are some of the "usual" names. There are a number of others that I've never heard of. It helps to search by CAS number. Don't know about making capsules, but a number of people on MesoRX apparently do it. I imagine the sterility requirements for orals isn't as critical as injectables.

Wuhan Lingding and Hebei Likes both show Tesofesine powder available, and Senwayer shows 5-Amino-1mq. Those are some of the "usual" names. There are a number of others that I've never heard of. It helps to search by CAS number. Don't know about making capsules, but a number of people on MesoRX apparently do it. I imagine the sterility requirements for orals isn't as critical as injectables.
I make my own pills and have all the gear for that. I buy a bunch of supplements in powder form since its cheaper and make my own. Jens Chem also has 5 amino 1 mq in powder form with 1 gram MOQ.

Do you trust either vendor for Tesofensine? If yes, which of the two would you recommend? Making capsules is so easy Btw; you get a scale, weigh it & buy empty capsules on Amazon. I do it with a lot of supplements. I prefer gelatin capsules.

Do you trust either vendor for Tesofensine? If yes, which of the two would you recommend? Making capsules is so easy Btw; you get a scale, weigh it & buy empty capsules on Amazon. I do it with a lot of supplements. I prefer gelatin capsules.
I have the capsule holder and just weigh it, put the caps on the holder and scrape the powder around to even it out. The holder is for 100 caps very easy.

I make my own pills and have all the gear for that. I buy a bunch of supplements in powder form since its cheaper and make my own. Jens Chem also has 5 amino 1 mq in powder form with 1 gram MOQ.
How is your research going with 5 amino 1 mq Mr Toenail? Do you find it beneficial

Ok thank you, I did not reach out to Senwayer as I was worried about the issues they have with underdosing - my luck I will receive Pez candies or tik taks! lol! TY again!

Okay maybe I will give this a try with the powder, I do it with my other supplements like you do like tyrosine and l-carnitine and so forth, good to hear it is no different. Thank you for your help!

Yes so easy, you are right! I do too and use the gelatin capsules but I guess for substances like this I thought maybe it would be different and making supplement powder into capsules is one thing but a peptide like this, my luck I will triple dose it because I was too mix with something else o_O.....mind you appetite suppression would be outstanding! LOL!:p The whole trustworthy vendor issue is my hesitation.

Yes so easy, you are right! I do too and use the gelatin capsules but I guess for substances like this I thought maybe it would be different and making supplement powder into capsules is one thing but a peptide like this, my luck I will triple dose it because I was too mix with something else o_O.....mind you appetite suppression would be outstanding! LOL!:p The whole trustworthy vendor issue is my hesitation.
The dosing for tesofensine is 250 or 500 mcg from what I’ve seen. The average scale will not work to measure mcg. if you can afford the right scale or have access to a lab I imagine it would be easier. 1 gram will run you about 200-300+ but will last a long time measured in correct dosages. there are plenty of China sellers offering it but finding a reputable trustworthy company is the challenge.

The dosing for tesofensine is 250 or 500 mcg from what I’ve seen. The average scale will not work to measure mcg. if you can afford the right scale or have access to a lab I imagine it would be easier. 1 gram will run you about 200-300+ but will last a long time measured in correct dosages. there are plenty of China sellers offering it but finding a reputable trustworthy company is the challenge.
HI, yes I have the lab stuff, as I make other supplements and so forth, that is ok! I did figure 1 gram of teso and 10-15 grams of amino would be ideal for what I need based on my protocol. Problem is I have reached out to a few of them and the prices are so drastically different that I honestly do not know who to take a gamble on.....

Yes, this has precisely been my challenge. Been chatting with InnoTech but I don’t know if they can be trusted. Prices are super affordable, but I am more concerned with safety & making sure it’s correct potency. All suggestions welcome. Thank you

I’m meeting up with someone I met on one of these forums who lives in my City this week who uses Jinni (JennysChem) this week. I’ll report back
Did you ever meet up and receive feedback on Jennichem?

i ordered some 5-amino 1mq from hangzhou subi peptide technology co and am waiting for it to arrive. i plan on sending some for testing. i found them through made-in-china.com

i ordered some 5-amino 1mq from hangzhou subi peptide technology co and am waiting for it to arrive. i plan on sending some for testing. i found them through made-in-china.com
please share the test results with us later

Greetings!

well, my 5-amino 1mq arrived from hangzhou subi peptide technology co yesterday. i ordered 10 bottles, 50mg tab, 60/bottle and received 4 bottles of 30 per bottle. The rep, Mia, explained that this was "better" than what I had ordered. Right.....better, in what way? So, I replied asking for partial refund and was told I can ship it all back to China (and once verified could get a refund), get a big discount on a future purchase, or just get $60 back. the cost was $275 for the purchase and shipping. I paid through paypal.

My reply: I got 20% of the desired product, and want an 80% refund. Let's see what happens next....likely will escalate this. So, my impressions of Hangzhou Subi.....for now AVOID!

on the other hand my retatutride from another vendor is en route!

Cheers

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back