Tesofensine & 5-Amino 1mq

Greetings!

well, my 5-amino 1mq arrived from hangzhou subi peptide technology co yesterday. i ordered 10 bottles, 50mg tab, 60/bottle and received 4 bottles of 30 per bottle. The rep, Mia, explained that this was "better" than what I had ordered. Right.....better, in what way? So, I replied asking for partial refund and was told I can ship it all back to China (and once verified could get a refund), get a big discount on a future purchase, or just get $60 back. the cost was $275 for the purchase and shipping. I paid through paypal.

My reply: I got 20% of the desired product, and want an 80% refund. Let's see what happens next....likely will escalate this. So, my impressions of Hangzhou Subi.....for now AVOID!

on the other hand my retatutride from another vendor is en route!

Cheers
Was the 5-amino-1mq chloride salt form or iodide salt form? I'd like to find a vendor for the chloride salt form. Domestically have found Kimera Chems has the chloride form and XCELPeptides supposedly has a pure form. The iodide salt form provides way way too much iodine.

Was the 5-amino-1mq chloride salt form or iodide salt form? I'd like to find a vendor for the chloride salt form. Domestically have found Kimera Chems has the chloride form and XCELPeptides supposedly has a pure form. The iodide salt form provides way way too much iodine.
i have no idea. i was used to capsules like Kimera or others and this was a brownish-yellow attempt at a tablet. i took a pic and can upload it. needless to say I was not amused by the whole bait and switch. I have asked for a refund and am happy to send things back.....I'll be lodging an unresolved complaint with paypal monday as this has gone on long enough.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back