Testing discord shitshow cool achieve

Wait what happened ?? I am in the at discord but haven’t been in it all weekend. The mods h th at run is are getting kickbacks from cool acheive ??
IMHO it's all a bunch of nothing, but here's a synopsis:

1. The original admin who started the first testing discord (Gpa1971) made a deal with Cool Achieve (CA) to be their US re-shipper, and was called out for it. He then disclosed his involvement, and while remaining an admin handed over the main admin duties and managing testing funds to another admin (TwoSupaa69).

2. Another admin (Javadwc) started their own peptide business, and again was called out for it after others suspected they were using private group test results to sell products. He (she?) then disclosed their involvement and stepped down as an admin as well as stating that they hadn't used any private group tests on their website.

3. A third admin (exploitedworkerbee) has his own business selling 3d-printed storage cases (Vial Vaults) which to the best of my recollection pre-dates any admin duties on the testing discord and has never been accused of anything improper but I figured I'd mention their business interest before anyone accuses me of trying to conceal something.

4. Several others have started their own testing and discussion groups, and apparently some people think there's some nefarious conspiracy afoot with the admins of the original testing discord to corner the market on crowdsourced testing and profit by it.

I have no interest or desire to see or become involved in any kind of bizarre GLP-1 "turf war". IMHO there is plenty of room in this hobby for multiple sites/groups/etc. and there is no need for a bunch of drama or argument. If someone doesn't like one site (including this one) they are free to spend their time elsewhere. I'm not going to participate in any of these silly manufactured conflicts, and I'm not going to allow this forum to get dragged into such madness.

The biggest thing to watch out for with any of these new groups IMHO is scammers or anyone being dishonest about their financial motives/inceptives, transparency, sponsorship, etc. If someone is clear about "XYZ Peptides pays for/sponsors this site" then I don't have an issue with that. So far I haven't seen anything to suggest there's anyone out there operating in bad faith, but human nature being what it is I'm sure a time will come where there's countless sites vying for our money and the lines between community and profit will become blurred.

I have no issue with any of the other groups and participate in many of them. While I created this forum to be a free-speech zone for GLP-1 discussions, etc. I have no delusions about it being the "official" home of such things. If people want to come here great. If they want to go somewhere else, that's great too. Life's too short to get all caught up in petty bullshit about what site it best/worst/etc. It would be far more productive to focus our energy on calling out the disreputable (and downright dangerous) peptide vendors who threaten this hobby for all of us.

1. The original admin who started the first testing discord (Gpa1971) made a deal with Cool Achieve (CA) to be their US re-shipper, and was called out for it. He then disclosed his involvement, and while remaining an admin handed over the main admin duties and managing testing funds to another admin (TwoSupaa69).

2. Another admin (Javadwc) started their own peptide business, and again was called out for it after others suspected they were using private group test results to sell products. He (she?) then disclosed their involvement and stepped down as an admin as well as stating that they hadn't used any private group tests on their website.

3. A third admin (exploitedworkerbee) has his own business selling 3d-printed storage cases (Vial Vaults) which to the best of my recollection pre-dates any admin duties on the testing discord and has never been accused of anything improper but I figured I'd mention their business interest before anyone accuses me of trying to conceal something.

4. Several others have started their own testing and discussion groups, and apparently some people think there's some nefarious conspiracy afoot with the admins of the original testing discord to corner the market on crowdsourced testing and profit by it.

I have no interest or desire to see or become involved in any kind of bizarre GLP-1 "turf war". IMHO there is plenty of room in this hobby for multiple sites/groups/etc. and there is no need for a bunch of drama or argument. If someone doesn't like one site (including this one) they are free to spend their time elsewhere. I'm not going to participate in any of these silly manufactured conflicts, and I'm not going to allow this forum to get dragged into such madness.

The biggest thing to watch out for with any of these new groups IMHO is scammers or anyone being dishonest about their financial motives/inceptives, transparency, sponsorship, etc. If someone is clear about "XYZ Peptides pays for/sponsors this site" then I don't have an issue with that. So far I haven't seen anything to suggest there's anyone out there operating in bad faith, but human nature being what it is I'm sure a time will come where there's countless sites vying for our money and the lines between community and profit will become blurred.

I have no issue with any of the other groups and participate in many of them. While I created this forum to be a free-speech zone for GLP-1 discussions, etc. I have no delusions about it being the "official" home of such things. If people want to come here great. If they want to go somewhere else, that's great too. Life's too short to get all caught up in petty bullshit about what site it best/worst/etc. It would be far more productive to focus our energy on calling out the disreputable (and downright dangerous) peptide vendors who threaten this hobby for all of us.
Thank you for making this a safe space. I’ve actually learned a lot from you, when I started my research. ❤️

I have always appreciated your mature attitude on our health related hobby. Especially since it’s all of our health that’s at stake and that needs to be the main concern. I’m sorry that Doughnutcat got kicked out. I’m sure it doesn’t feel good. I’m also just trying to understand, to ensure my info is safe in a grey market. Thanks for everyone’s explanation. Have a lovely Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree, it was fun to partake in the conspiracy theories but at the end of the day no one forced me to do anything. So many different avenues to talk and test now. People are free to choose their poison or peptide

I greatly appreciate the work you’ve done to create a safe space. This community has been so kind and generous.

I appreciate you doing this. It was definitely needed. Found your comments on other forums to be thoughtful and knowledgeable so I was very happy and confident to see you leading this.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back