Testing?

gpa1971 seems to have a pretty good handle on the Discord testing group so that's probably the best place for it. I did offer to provide a dedicated section here any time if they run into any issues with the Discord getting deleted by big brother etc., so they have a safe place to evacuate to if needed.

gpa1971 seems to have a pretty good handle on the Discord testing group so that's probably the best place for it for now. I did offer to provide a dedicated section here any time if they run into any issues with the Discord getting deleted by big brother etc., so they have a safe place to evacuate to if needed.
Not sure if this is an ok thing to ask here but is there a link to the discord group? Should I ask gpa1971 for an invite?

Not sure if this is an ok thing to ask here but is there a link to the discord group? Should I ask gpa1971 for an invite?
Asking for an invite would probably be the best way. They're not running an exclusive club by any means, but I don't want to step on any toes and simply post an invite link either.

Hello! Just found this forum while trying to locate places to educate myself on GLP1 use. I'd love the invite link for the Discord server as well (my Discord ID is FerretMcGivins) if you're willing @Gpa1971

Here is the invite link to the discord testing server:
Hi new here! That link isn’t working could someone send me an invite? I’m empresslizbunny on discord

Would also love an invite to the Peptide Testing Discord Server.
I am grchris. on discord (the ending dot is included in my username)

Anyone wishing to join PTDS needs to go through GoodKitty at peppys.io for orientation, etc.

Unfortunately due to a lot of issues with sleazy vendors trying to be sneaky and get their products tested for free, people joining just to get access to test results they didn't contribute to, along with a wave of new members who have no idea how sourcing and testing from China works they've had to close off normal invites and establish some gatekeeping.

PTDS is first and foremost dedicated to harm reduction by encouraging education and facilitating crowdsourced testing. All the test results are paid for by members so it's not just the kind of thing people can join and find out the best places to buy your stuff.

Anyone wishing to join PTDS needs to go through GoodKitty at peppys.io for orientation, etc.

Unfortunately due to a lot of issues with sleazy vendors trying to be sneaky and get their products tested for free, people joining just to get access to test results they didn't contribute to, along with a wave of new members who have no idea how sourcing and testing from China works they've had to close off normal invites and establish some gatekeeping.

PTDS is first and foremost dedicated to harm reduction by encouraging education and facilitating crowdsourced testing. All the test results are paid for by members so it's not just the kind of thing people can join and find out the best places to buy your stuff.
So, how do I do that? I have purchased from a vendor from this forum. I would now like to test their products before I use them. What is the process?
I have done what I consider to be the best I can with what I know. Honestly, I feel a little... weird, but I do understand that not all manufacturers and vendors are honest and some do not follow best practices.
I don't have a problem doing it on my own, but it sure would be nice to have someone to share the load with.

So, how do I do that? I have purchased from a vendor from this forum. I would now like to test their products before I use them. What is the process?
I have done what I consider to be the best I can with what I know. Honestly, I feel a little... weird, but I do understand that not all manufacturers and vendors are honest and some do not follow best practices.
I don't have a problem doing it on my own, but it sure would be nice to have someone to share the load with.
Start by knocking on GoodKitty's door at peppys.io to start the process to join PTDS. Once you're there if your specific product isn't already gathering people to contribute to test you can propose a new test to see how many people might join to help share the cost.

Back