TFA salts and Acetate

If you’ve never seen the result of a source or platform being blown up by oversharing then you haven’t been around very long. XCE, a source found and “trained” on best practices by small discord groups, died after it spread all around Facebook and reddit, for example. Free speech absolutists have 4chan, go enjoy it and report back.
I've clearly triggered you as well.

Here's another example of this fight club nonsense being imposed on, me in this case, by someone gatekeeping a resource that appears to have no connection to your Fight Club.

1729349118617.png

Never said I was a "free speech absolutist". Clearly free speech only exists in certain areas. This private forum isn't one of them.

But I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade.

And it sounds like a fucking cult to me.

I've clearly triggered you as well.

Here's another example of this fight club nonsense being imposed on, me in this case, by someone gatekeeping a resource that appears to have no connection to your Fight Club.

View attachment 2947

Never said I was a "free speech absolutist". Clearly free speech only exists in certain areas. This private forum isn't one of them.

But I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade.

And it sounds like a fucking cult to me.
Loving all these the weasel words — cult, triggered, bullying.

Edit: oops forgot gatekeeping. Looking forward to being told we’ve been gaslighting as well, just to complete the “I don’t have a good argument” cornucopia.

Loving all these the weasel words — cult, triggered, bullying.

Edit: oops forgot gatekeeping. Looking forward to being told we’ve been gaslighting as well, just to complete the “I don’t have a good argument” cornucopia.

I mean it doesn't really sound like you have a good argument. You said it yourself.

This fight club nonsense has already threadcrapped over the OP's message and intent of the thread.

Weasel words. LOL

Add threadcrapping to your list.

I mean it doesn't really sound like you have a good argument. You said it yourself.

This fight club nonsense has already threadcrapped over the OP's message and intent of the thread.

Weasel words. LOL

Add threadcrapping to your list.
You asked for an example of the harm caused by blowing up a source, I gave one, you ignored it and called me triggered. Have the last word, after which I’ll lock the thread so make it good

Ok @brentm had the last word on the off-topic debate. I’m not going to lock the thread, that was an empty threat, but will remove any additional comments not on topic.

If you’d like to continue to discuss the merits of closed platforms you’re invited to make a thread on that topic.

Last edited:
Back