This Escalated Quickly!

Caligali

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I just learned about GLP1s and peptides in March and started researching, ordering, and experimenting none stop since then. Thousands of dollars later and a mini fridge full of various viles, I am all in. I'm stacking, cycling, and reconstituting like a fiend. This is my new hobby/obsession and I'm loving learning about it all and experimenting.
Help me......learn more and see great results. 😊 Always interested in others research and what results they are getting as well as finding great vendors for supplies.

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I’ve been here 3 weeks but never introduced myself…oops. I have moved to peptides slowly though. Started with Mounjaro in November 2022 but switched to GLP peptides last August after learning on Reddit. I have learned a lot on that platform but with all the banning and muting I looked for forums. I had enjoyed @zippity (Gonkulator) on Reddit and his profile was helpful. Here I am now, just ordered a peptide book and other peptides to research. So much learning to do!

Hi Everyone,
I just learned about GLP1s and peptides in March and started researching, ordering, and experimenting none stop since then. Thousands of dollars later and a mini fridge full of various viles, I am all in. I'm stacking, cycling, and reconstituting like a fiend. This is my new hobby/obsession and I'm loving learning about it all and experimenting.
Help me......learn more and see great results. 😊 Always interested in others research and what results they are getting as well as finding great vendors for supplies.
Hi. Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you are being modest about your peptide research knowledge level. You have a mini fridge full of peptides, so you must have a good understanding of peptides and their benefits. However, there is always learning opportunities, especially for me.

For me, this forum lead me to Peppy's which has a wealth of information and materials on research peptides and sources. If you're not a member of Peppy's, here is an invite: https://chat.peppys.io/signup/L9qQ4Z
I bleieve one of the moderators/mods on Peppy's is also a Cali gal.

After you explored Peppy's and reviewed the learning materials, send Goodkitty (one of the main Peppy's mods) a direct message on Peppy's and request invites to the Peptide Testing Discord Server (PTDD) and the Peptide Group Buy (PGB) servers. Goodkitty will ask you to complete on-boarding by reviewing some basic documents on Discord and rules of those servers as well as taking a quiz at the end. It is worth it and does not take too much time.
Once in Discord you will encounter other servers for women's beauty product and other peptide based servers.
Again, welcome. Hope to see you more here and on the other forums.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back