This is very big in my little (Canadian) world!

Ms_Ery

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I wanted to introduce myself:

I'm Melissa from British Columbia, Canada. I'm pretty new to peptides, but super-curious...possibly obsessed. Actually definitely obsessed! lt's just such a big freaking deal to me!

I have longed my whole life for something like Tirzepatide. The break from food noise alone has massively improved my mental health.

On top of this, I have a stress fracture in one of my vertebrae that has stopped hurting for the first time in about five years. Also, an injury to my ankle that I sustained as a kid seems to have healed. It no longer swells and hurts when it's hot out or if I've been on my feet all day.

I wasn't obese when I took a giant leap of faith and ordered my first vial of Tirz from a Canadian seller. But I have been more than a hundred pounds over weight in the past, and I knew I was on my way there again. I'm happy to report that I have lost 15 pounds since early May, and I'm only seven pounds from my goal.

Sadly, my friends and family would be terrified if they knew what I was up to. The world is only beginning to learn about the benefits from this peptide outside of diabetes control and weight loss and the negative messaging out there is so powerful. The few times that I have tried to raise the subject with loved ones, I am promptly shut right down. They can't shake the scary memories of people being hooked on amphetamines or suffering permanent damage to their hearts because of the nasty diet drugs of previous decades. So I carry on alone...and with you all, I guess. :)

Right now, I'm gearing up to buy myself at least a year's worth of Tirz via the QSC group buy. I imagine that at some point I'll have to take breaks and reduce my dose, but never want to run out of my meds! The only thing giving me pause is the very real chance that my kit won't make it through Canada Customs--I've had much less interesting packages seized and destroyed in the past.

Thanks for reading! I hope you are all well, and I'm so glad to be here.

I am also a quality supplier, please consider me. Whether stocking up or using it for business, ASC is an extremely good choice.

Welcome! And best of luck on your journey! I've heard customs in Canada can be an issue, I hope you are able to find what you are after. Lots of good info here, and on other sites too. I'm not familiar with Canadian customs.. maybe you'd have better luck ordering from the US than China?

Back