Thoughts on SRY? Rep: zora

This isn't Peppy's. I don't have the time nor inclination to police every post on this forum. Honestly I prefer to give everyone including vendors all the rope they need to make or break their reputation. When people come here and ask about a particular vendor, what better information for them to form an opinion than the vendors own words and interactions with other members?
and that's what I like about this forum! keep the discussion free & open

Newbie here… was about to place order with sry… that is a no go… They live up to the name SRY…
if you liked them before, they are OK to deal with, order process is very fast as is their shipping, product seem also OK, so there is no issue with them unless you try to criticize them on a public forum - its just one rep personality disorder
you can contact other reps from the same company, if you don't want to deal with Lucy

if you liked them before, they are OK to deal with, order process is very fast as is their shipping, product seem also OK, so there is no issue with them unless you try to criticize them on a public forum - its just one rep personality disorder
you can contact other reps from the same company, if you don't want to deal with Lucy
Check out the Sema test results they just posted... https://glp1forum.com/threads/first...scord-https-discord-gg-ew62qa8c.664/post-5389

Sry has to be a middle man re- selling product from someone else. They cannot provide a CoA from the peptide manufacturer … I know they can be faked but if SRY was actually the manufacturer they could easily post that. I have been given one from most Chinese tirz suppliers.

Sry has to be a middle man re- selling product from someone else. They cannot provide a CoA from the peptide manufacturer … I know they can be faked but if SRY was actually the manufacturer they could easily post that. I have been given one from most Chinese tirz suppliers.
99% of those "COA's" are either doctored or reflect the COA from the raw supplier (note I said supplier and not manufacturer).

Honestly I have more faith in a Jano report commissioned by a Chinese finisher or reseller than I do an in-house COA. It's also important to understand that most of the fill & finishing operations do not have the ability to test quantity just purity so even when they do supply a legitimate COA it has limited value.

Remember that none of the suppliers any of us are doing business with are synthesizing the raw peptide. At best they are buying the raws and performing fill & finish while others are merely resellers ("trading companies").

99% of those "COA's" are either doctored or reflect the COA from the raw supplier (note I said supplier and not manufacturer).

Honestly I have more faith in a Jano report commissioned by a Chinese finisher or reseller than I do an in-house COA. It's also important to understand that most of the fill & finishing operations do not have the ability to test quantity just purity so even when they do supply a legitimate COA it has limited value.

Remember that none of the suppliers any of us are doing business with are synthesizing the raw peptide. At best they are buying the raws and performing fill & finish while others are merely resellers ("trading companies").
Yes I know they are easily faked.. I will have it re tested anyway regardless of Janoshik. Like to see if they match…. Luckily the process used to make tirz has a low risk of contamination and is highly pure ……… I suspect the fill and finish is where the majority of all the contamination risk occurs.

Yeah I find it amusing when they say they make the peptides …….

On a different server they registered as "finishers", im not saying it might be the case, but its how they pass vendor verification by *others*

Hard to know who they are really
yes, but I think its possible they are finishers... especially since they operate under a few umbrella companies and posting videos of their production line, anyway at the end the most important is the quality of the product we are getting and not how big factory or warehouse they have

It's actually not hard to figure out who is and is not doing the finishing. Many of the larger domestic vendors place test custom orders specifying a particular cap and crimp color along with fill mass (something oddball that most people won't request) to see if and how quickly they can meet the order and how accurate they are. Anyone who can't promise samples from that custom order to be delivered within ~10 days is most likely not doing the finishing.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back