Tirz and Anxiety

Reaction score
First, if you feel Tirz leaves you in general with more anxiety please dont say so - that makes my own anxiety worse. This is about the anxiety I experience just after a dose. I want to see if anyone can relate to having extreme medication angst. Does anyone else find that injecting anywhere but the love handle area makes anxiety MUCH worse? If I give in my thigh its INSTANT regret. I can feel it enter my system and the panic begins.

It did not help that at one point a popular overseas supplier sent me something that was not Tirz and I ended up in the ER. The cap color didnt match the pic I was sent and I never thought twice until I got horribly ill. Upon telling them they remedied it completely but WOW. Id love to know what I actually took

Many weeks I have no ill effects (though I tend to dose JUST before falling sleep when my OTC sleep aid is working) but last night, suddenly, was panic city. My leg muscles were twitchy, my thoughts were in overdrive, and off I went to my job as Mayor of Panictown. Its TERRIFYING. Anyone else?

I started with Mounjaro pens and honestly to me those never felt like an injection so they never caused me a moment's anxiety.

My first couple of DIY injections however were fairly anxiety-ridden as I was not comfortable with the whole idea of DIY never mind injecting (I've tried about every recreational substance out there at least once but never injected anything). By the third or fourth injection I was completely over it fortunately.

My buddy's wife absolutely cannot bring herself to self-inject so he has to give her the injections in her butt cheeks where she can't even see it (she can't even watch him prepare the syringe). If you have anyone who could do that for you that may ease some of your anxiety.

I recently started trying Lipo-C to boost my energy so that was my first time injecting into muscle which was had me a bit anxious over the thought of accidently hitting bone and I'm still having slight issues with it but I manage to get through it.

Despite having plenty of Xanax at the ready, I never got so bad as to feel I needed any when first starting injections, but if you have any benzos available it might be worth taking one a little before injection time.

First, if you feel Tirz leaves you in general with more anxiety please dont say so - that makes my own anxiety worse. This is about the anxiety I experience just after a dose. I want to see if anyone can relate to having extreme medication angst. Does anyone else find that injecting anywhere but the love handle area makes anxiety MUCH worse? If I give in my thigh its INSTANT regret. I can feel it enter my system and the panic begins.

It did not help that at one point a popular overseas supplier sent me something that was not Tirz and I ended up in the ER. The cap color didnt match the pic I was sent and I never thought twice until I got horribly ill. Upon telling them they remedied it completely but WOW. Id love to know what I actually took

Many weeks I have no ill effects (though I tend to dose JUST before falling sleep when my OTC sleep aid is working) but last night, suddenly, was panic city. My leg muscles were twitchy, my thoughts were in overdrive, and off I went to my job as Mayor of Panictown. Its TERRIFYING. Anyone else?
Elaine
>>>> I can feel it enter my system and the panic begins.
Yeah, that's anxiety. Hey - I suggest you ONLY do brand for the next couple months. This will ease your anxiety. Then, when your more comfortable, consider getting it elsewhere.

Ive been doing this for over a year and began with brands then moved to overseas. Nothing stops my ridiculous anxiety.

I started with Mounjaro pens and honestly to me those never felt like an injection so they never caused me a moment's anxiety.

My first couple of DIY injections however were fairly anxiety-ridden as I was not comfortable with the whole idea of DIY never mind injecting (I've tried about every recreational substance out there at least once but never injected anything). By the third or fourth injection I was completely over it fortunately.

My buddy's wife absolutely cannot bring herself to self-inject so he has to give her the injections in her butt cheeks where she can't even see it (she can't even watch him prepare the syringe). If you have anyone who could do that for you that may ease some of your anxiety.

I recently started trying Lipo-C to boost my energy so that was my first time injecting into muscle which was had me a bit anxious over the thought of accidently hitting bone and I'm still having slight issues with it but I manage to get through it.

Despite having plenty of Xanax at the ready, I never got so bad as to feel I needed any when first starting injections, but if you have any benzos available it might be worth taking one a little before injection time.
Where do you get the Lipo-C. My energy level is so low after taking Triz.

Where do you get the Lipo-C. My energy level is so low after taking Triz.
I get it from Defy. They don't charge you a "consult" fee for injectable vitamins. It's around $110 shipped for a 30ml vial of the Hallendale Bio-Boost Plus formula without any coupons which they do periodically email so my first refill only ended up being $85 shipped.

I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I gave up coffee a couple months ago and have been feeling really run down since and started the Lipo-C in May and haven't really noticed much of a difference. I think I'm going to change from the 1ml every 2-3 days IM to .3ml SC every day to see if that makes a difference.

I get it from Defy. They don't charge you a "consult" fee for injectable vitamins. It's around $110 shipped for a 30ml vial of the Hallendale Bio-Boost Plus formula without any coupons which they do periodically email so my first refill only ended up being $85 shipped.

I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I gave up coffee a couple months ago and have been feeling really run down since and started the Lipo-C in May and haven't really noticed much of a difference. I think I'm going to change from the 1ml every 2-3 days IM to .3ml SC every day to see if that makes a difference.
Would love an update on the lower SC injections.

Did you ever make the switch? I'm totally fine with SQ (after the first few nervous sticks) but I don't know if I can bring myself to do IM.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back