Tirz Price Tracker October

Graylife

Another Cantides Alt
New_Member
Reaction score
I made a price sheet after so many post it notes on my desk to get the best prices and best quality for Tirz.
I have gone from Discord to Peppys to Facebook to Telegram and this site to see the recommended vendors that have 3rd party tests and reviews.

What use is the knowledge if I don’t share my research?
This is purely for price comparison purposes for Tested products. Not open to debate about who did this or that or who you don’t like.
Hopefully it helps some of the newer researchers just starting out that are from Reddit.🤗
Not endorsing or recommending any vendor.
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH*

Also looking for other vendors I don’t know that needs to be added.

Current Tirz promo
SRY T30 $230 free shipping - till sold out
GYC T30 $260 free shipping. ends Oct 13th

Attachments

• IMG_9027.jpeg
    IMG_9027.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 702
Last edited:
Should add a date to it somewhere.

Otherwise nice work!
Great idea. This is October prices, gotten mostly from their current price sheets, websites and some from asking on WhatsApp. Tirz prices have been falling since September and I already saw a few advertising T30 for $200, they don’t have 3rd party tests so can’t add them.

I will probably update monthly or if a vendor updates their price list like QSC constantly does.

Can I ask where you're finding that GYC price for T30? On their Discord it looks like T30 is $320 a kit...I'm probably looking in the wrong place. The price you have listed is much better!

Can I ask where you're finding that GYC price for T30? On their Discord it looks like T30 is $320 a kit...I'm probably looking in the wrong place. The price you have listed is much better!
My sheet shows $320 too. What do you see ? Maybe I made a mistake somewhere. This is what I have saved for them.

They have it on promo now for $260! Janoshik presale test done.

Attachments

• IMG_9029.png
    IMG_9029.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 153
So
My sheet shows $320 too. What do you see ? Maybe I made a mistake somewhere. This is what I have saved for them.

They have it on promo now for $260! Janoshik presale test done.
Sorry - hadn't looked at your sheet. Just saw your post and the last 3 lines said:

"Current Tirz promo
SRY T30 $230 free shipping
GYC T30 $260 free shipping."

So I was asking about the $260 price you listed there. I'm also still not seeing that price anywhere. Maybe I can't read....that attachment you linked to the post I quoted in this comment still says $320.

Maybe I am missing a channel in the discord? Sorry for being annoying, thanks for making this!

I know we all love to hate on Q, but I've got to hand it to them, they manage to pull out rock bottom prices. Their T30 right now is $5 less than what I paid them for their September T30 purple top group buy

I know we all love to hate on Q, but I've got to hand it to them, they manage to pull out rock bottom prices. Their T30 right now is $5 less than what I paid them for their September T30 purple top group buy
They are like the Spirit Airlines of the peptide world. Zero customer service and a pile of other issues, but they are so damn cheap alot of people buy from them anyway.

Maybe I am missing a channel in the discord? Sorry for being annoying, thanks for making this!
They have a T30 group buy on the discord I have. I believe they have different reps with different servers.
Not sure why they didn’t post the promo here as well.

Regular price is 320 plus shipping
Promo price is 260 free shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_9039.jpeg
    IMG_9039.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 122
I wonder what the next Q promo price will be. T30 will definitely be less than $200. Once he lowers it, others follow.😂

Nice job putting this together @Graylife! I purchased from Tuk_Angel last night and here is the pricing that he gave me (note is says the have T60):

tirz 5mg--120
tirz10mg--180
tirz15mg--210
tirz20mg--250
tirz30mg--330
tirz60mg--530

Nice job putting this together @Graylife! I purchased from Tuk_Angel last night and here is the pricing that he gave me (note is says the have T60):

tirz 5mg--120
tirz10mg--180
tirz15mg--210
tirz20mg--250
tirz30mg--330
tirz60mg--530
Thank you, Tuk is the rep for Angel Shanghai Chemical ( ASC) The prices are correct on the tracker. I will add the Tirz 60. Also known as medsgogo.

Are all these “vacuum sealed” vials? I think that’s important?

Are all these “vacuum sealed” vials? I think that’s important?
Most will guarantee that. Something you have to ask when ordering, most of these vendors have been used frequently, if any has non-vacuumed vials, it would be public knowledge when you research them. HT was one that had no vacuum, not sure they are still around.

I made a price sheet after so many post it notes on my desk to get the best prices and best quality for Tirz.
I have gone from Discord to Peppys to Facebook to Telegram and this site to see the recommended vendors that have 3rd party tests and reviews.

What use is the knowledge if I don’t share my research?
This is purely for price comparison purposes for Tested products. Not open to debate about who did this or that or who you don’t like.
Hopefully it helps some of the newer researchers just starting out that are from Reddit.🤗
Not endorsing or recommending any vendor.
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH*

Also looking for other vendors I don’t know that needs to be added.

Current Tirz promo
SRY T30 $230 free shipping - till sold out
GYC T30 $260 free shipping. ends Oct 13th
Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.

Back