Tirz Price Tracker October

Talked to these people today, but don’t know much about them. Jenny @ DRChem +63 962 740 3496

10mg $110
15mg $150
20mg $180
30mg $230

Talked to these people today, but don’t know much about them. Jenny @ DRChem +63 962 740 3496

10mg $110
15mg $150
20mg $180
30mg $230
Thanks, never heard of them. Prices are great. Any 3rd party tests?

I made a price sheet after so many post it notes on my desk to get the best prices and best quality for Tirz.
I have gone from Discord to Peppys to Facebook to Telegram and this site to see the recommended vendors that have 3rd party tests and reviews.

What use is the knowledge if I don’t share my research?
This is purely for price comparison purposes for Tested products. Not open to debate about who did this or that or who you don’t like.
Hopefully it helps some of the newer researchers just starting out that are from Reddit.🤗
Not endorsing or recommending any vendor.
*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH*

Also looking for other vendors I don’t know that needs to be added.

Current Tirz promo
SRY T30 $230 free shipping - till sold out
GYC T30 $260 free shipping. ends Oct 13th
Thank you very much for taking for the time and sharing this!!!

If you think about it, that's a shitload of Tirzepatide. One kit would be 9 months of doses at the maximum of 15mg/week. (Although there are more than a few folks here that have 2 or 3 years worth stocked up!)

Yeah, guess that’s true. The T60 kit I bought will last me a year. My RS will be on 10mg when I finally get into the order from Amopure. That’s anywhere from 6-4 weeks per bottle. Seemed like it made the most sense value wise. My RS is on only their 6th shot so a year is a good rough estimate before maintenance doses will be needed.

Why do so few carry T60?
Honestly, I might get bored of Tirzepatide before I finish a kit of T60 :ROFLMAO: I have two kits of T30 right now, so same amount in total, but I'm splitting it with my wife and may move on to Reta or one of the other glucagon receptor agonists and leave my her the FDA approved stuff. Might give my brother some too, he's lost a ton of weight on Sema but he's always sick from it and I think he should try Tirz...

Did the letters for Amopure change? I see T30/T60/etc. referenced a lot in posts, but looking on their site is it now "L"? e.g. L30/L60/etc.

Yes, that is correct. From what I have been able to gather, they have made changes to their site to attempt to stay out of the eye of big flower.
1728482784927.png

Thank you @Graylife for the list. Bumping for today's "deals".

SRY: T30 is $200 shipped - Shipped from CN to USA then to you - Jano test posted in thread

SPC/Nexaph T10 is $135 + $10 shipped from USA. Free shipping over $200 - Jano test next week?

QSC T30 $190 Shipped - Must order 2 kits at this price - Jano test posted in thread

Has anyone used royal peptides? I can’t seem to find any reviews or info in past threads. Their website seems a little… unfinished?

Back