Tirz Price Tracker October

Anything new? Nobody appears to be hosting any good group buys right now for t30.
I think the era of sub-$200 T30 kits has come and gone :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness though, there have been a couple recent promotions and group buys for T30 but the prices are terrible compared to the recent offerings from QSC and SRY (I think that's who it was?).

Anything new? Nobody appears to be hosting any good group buys right now for t30.
AMO is gonna have a 45% off sale starting 10/21 (discount off list price, not perpetual discounted price of 30 to 35% off) apparently "L" only (Tirz). Still not as good a deal as we've been seeing lately especially with $60 shipping. (I don't have a problem with the ship price... Packages to disguise, personnel in jeopardy, port side storage unit cost, crack houses to maintain, mules to feed)

all things considered, is this a bad time for someone looking to try Tirzepatide? it seems that I've missed the recent sales, except for GYC.

all things considered, is this a bad time for someone looking to try Tirzepatide? it seems that I've missed the recent sales, except for GYC.
Never tried myself, but from what I could gather GYC is too notch quality-wise. They're having another group buy soon.

Look at the price of compounding pharm/telehealth tirz and compare it to the average price for Chinese vendors right now, then tell me if it's a bad time?

Look at the price of compounding pharm/telehealth tirz and compare it to the average price for Chinese vendors right now, then tell me if it's a bad time?
It's worth it even if you're in the UK, the cheapest place to get name brand at the moment

Back