Tirz Price Tracker October

Do we (we being the mods) know that for sure? I did see Greylife make a positive comment about cantydes in passing somewhere else in this forum, which was a little suspicious given the sordid history :ROFLMAO: . If that's the case, I'm surprised they haven't been banned yet.
Yes, we the mods know for certain on this one. She’s not banned. Since Zippity was on the one who added that tag I defer to him on the ban-no ban decision. Can’t speak for his thinking on it, but I know is isn’t particularly hammer-happy.

Yes, we the mods know for certain on this one. She’s not banned. Since Zippity was on the one who added that tag I defer to him on the ban-no ban decision. Can’t speak for his thinking on it, but I know is isn’t particularly hammer-happy.
Keep your friends close… 😂

Would just open a new account on ban anyway I suppose

Did you read the header? Greylife is a cantydes alt.

She probably was trying to put something useful together to build trust with the newbies, then use that trust to spread misinformation and divide the community to benifit her business.

This is the type of insane shit going on here these days and folks need to really pay attention.

I don't mean for this to be taken as criticism of the folks running the place but this place has gone completely insane lately.

People here (especially newer people) need to be extremely vigilant.
I thought the tag was a joke. Also if an alt, just asking, interesting that their website/info isn't on it?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Accentpreferred
Back