Tirz testing

Peachyp6369

Registered
Reaction score
I’m sorry if this isn’t supposed to be here - I have insufficient privileges to post in the testing area - but after reading the news in the last few days and watching a few American companies stop offering this, I ended up panic stacking (sort of - nothing is in my hot little hands yet but it’s all ordered). Unfortunately because of that I can’t afford to test it all right away (bought from three different companies) so it’s going to have to go in the freezer. Is it okay to freeze it first and then test it later? Will the pep degrade if I do that?

I’m sorry if this isn’t supposed to be here - I have insufficient privileges to post in the testing area - but after reading the news in the last few days and watching a few American companies stop offering this, I ended up panic stacking (sort of - nothing is in my hot little hands yet but it’s all ordered). Unfortunately because of that I can’t afford to test it all right away (bought from three different companies) so it’s going to have to go in the freezer. Is it okay to freeze it first and then test it later? Will the pep degrade if I do that?
It’s fine, but generally agreed to be best to avoid repeated freezing and unfreezing. Try not to take it back out until you need to.

Back