Tirzepatide and cjc/ipa?

Reaction score
Hello,
My husband and I have been taking trizepatide for 6 weeks and have had great results. He’s down 50+ and I’m down 20+. Someone told him that stacking ipamorelin and cjc no dac might help somehow. Does anyone have insight on this? Or if there is a better stack?
He’s experienced with testosterone replacement but otherwise we’re both new to this.

I'm using this combo. I can't say for sure if it really helps, but I think it will. If the ipa/1295 does what it says, then you should be building muscle with it, same as using HGH.

I'm using this combo. I can't say for sure if it really helps, but I think it will. If the ipa/1295 does what it says, then you should be building muscle with it, same as using HGH.
o_O If the aims are quite similar taking CJC-1295 with ipamorelin is definitely not the same as using HGH.
The principle of action of these 2 peptides is to make your body (your pituitary gland to be more precise) produce more HGH. This is quite different than taking exogenous synthetic HGH and for many reasons.
One of them is that taking exogenous HGH doesn't respect the natural cycles of HGH release, so you have always a lot of HGH in your blood during the day when, naturally, you should have several pulses and then alternate periods where you have a lot of HGH with periods where you don't have a lot. That's also why you should prefer to take CJC-1295 without DAC and not CJC-1295 with DAC.
Another reason is the risk on diminishing or losing your pituitary gland ability to produce naturally HGH (use it or lose it principle).
And of course with HGH, as you can have more HGH than what your pituitary is able to produce and during a longer period of time, the risk of developing adverse and irreversible effects like acromegaly is increased.

Hello,
My husband and I have been taking trizepatide for 6 weeks and have had great results. He’s down 50+ and I’m down 20+. Someone told him that stacking ipamorelin and cjc no dac might help somehow. Does anyone have insight on this? Or if there is a better stack?
He’s experienced with testosterone replacement but otherwise we’re both new to this.
Hi. Can I ask how your husband has been dosing this? Those are great results! Thank you for any info you can provide. 🙏🏼

Hi. Can I ask how your husband has been dosing this? Those are great results! Thank you for any info you can provide. 🙏🏼
Totally. He started at a pretty high start weight and was not eating healthy at all prior to starting. His highest was 500lbs and he started at 485ish. We both did 2.5 for 3 weeks and then went to 5mg. We started dosing every 5 days which has helped quite a bit with the binge eating/food noise I would get on day 6 and 7. He’s still seeing amazing loss-he’s down to 415! Mine has started to slow and some cravings are coming back so I’ll be moving up to 7.5 tomorrow and he’s staying at 5mg. I’m down almost 40lbs from my start weight of 285! This peptide has literally saved our lives and I’ll preach about it until the day I die.

Back